Cardiac Surgery Second Opinion
Finding out you have heart disease can be scary, especially if you need treatment for the problem. You may not be sure you are getting the best advice.
A second opinion can help ease your mind by confirming you have been diagnosed properly and that you are getting the correct treatment.
Some of the diagnoses or procedures we typically provide second opinions for include:
- Atrial fibrillation, Heart failure, Cardiac catheterization
- Ablation, Mitral or aortic valve repair or replacement, Bypass surgery
- Heart transplant, Minimally invasive heart surgery, Transmyocardial revascularization
- Maze procedure, Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD), Aneurysm
- Arrhythmia, Stents, Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Other cardiovascular disease
We can get you Second Opinion from Expert Doctors across the world.
Get Expert Second Opinion