HCG Cancer Hospital Bangalore
HCG Cancer Hospital Bangalore has established in 1989. It is been located in Sampangi Ram Nagar in Bangalore, Karnataka. HCG Cancer Center is a multi-specialty hospital offering comprehensive high-level medical treatment to its patients. Moreover, HCG hospital is growing as the largest organization of Cancer care medical treatment hospital in India.
HCG Cancer Care Hospital in India is the first to induct into Cyclotron and PET-CT technologies. Besides, HCG Hospital has a great infrastructure and is also technologically upgraded. It has always been an end-to-end approach with qualified doctor’s teams and advanced equipment to treat the patients best.
Furthermore, staff members also play an important role to check that the patients get the best care in the hospital.
HCG hospital comprises the best experienced and skilled professionals, to provide excellent healthcare to every department.
In HCG Cancer Care Hospital the patients have access to all medical care treatment from diagnosis, screening, prevention, and after treatment to rehab with supportive care.
The testing equipment at HCG Center Bangalore is set up with state-of-the-art technologies like 3T MRI, PET-CT, and SPECT. The diagnostic center like Strand Life Sciences specialty laboratory is been used for diagnosing oncology. This testing center allows raising better diagnosis, which aids to provide a course of action for cancer treatment with more favorable clinical outcomes.
Under medical oncology, the treatment they provide include:
Day care chemotherapy
In the Department of radiation oncology, technologies like Tomo Therapy-H, Da Vinci, and Cyber Knife Robotic Radiosurgery patients can access that technology, allowing them to target the accuracy level.
Facts about HCG Hospital, Bangalore
1. HCG Cancer hospital is been accredited with NABH, NABL, DSIR, FDA, CAP, and ISO: 9001.
2. HCG group has 20 centers in pan India out of that 4 centers are in Bangalore itself, cities like Double Road, Kalinga Rao Road, Koramangala, and MSR Nagar.
3. This cancer hospital has won many recognitions.
By Innovation Management- 1st hospital in India to win Golden Peacock Award.
Forming the largest human ribbon and creating the largest model to scale the lung- Limca Awards.
Won 2 times in a row- Frost and Sullivan Oncology “Leader of the Year.”
List of Firsts
1. Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant was been performed first in Asia in an HCG hospital
2. Breast Conservation Surgeries in India is been conducted in the largest number in this hospital
3. Using the world’s most advanced laser technology in India saved the patient’s vocal cord.
4. First to introduce Flattening Free Filter (FFF) mode technology
5. To treat a patient with 3D radio-guided surgery was been treated first in Asia and was been conducted in an HCG hospital.
HCG Cancer Hospital
No. 8, HCG Towers, P. Kalinga Rao Road,
Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bengaluru,
Helpline Phone Number : 080-3366-9999
|Mode of Payment:
Cash – Credit Card – Debit Card – Online Payment- Insurance
HCG Cancer Hospital Bangalore Costs:
|Hospital Convenience||Costs (INR)|
|Kidney Scan||Rs. 4500 (DTPA)|
|Bone Scan||Rs. 5200|
|Whipple surgery||Rs. 300,000 – 480,000 (As per ward preference)|
|Laparoscopic Surgery||Rs. 400,000 – 600,000 (As per ward preference)|
Question Related to HCG Cancer Hospital
1. Why is the HCG Hospital famous?
HCG hospital is the largest provider of cancer care. However, it has 24 cancer centers, across India, HCG hospital has brought cancer medical treatment to millions of people on the doorsteps.
2. Is HCG Cancer Care Hospital a good hospital?
It is one of the best cancer care hospitals in India. It provides treatment like bone marrow transplants, patients care, robotic surgery and liver transplant, etc.
3. Who is the owner of HCG Hospital?
Dr. BS Ajaikumar is the owner of the HCG Hospital. He founded HCG with the aim to provide advanced cancer care treatment accessible to all.
4. What is the full form of HCG?
HCG stands for HealthCare Global Enterprise.
5. How many beds are available in the hospital?
There are 200 beds in the hospital.
6. What is the OPD timing so that I can visit?
Timing of OPD from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (MON-SAT)
7. How many teams and specialists are available in HCG?
There are 220 oncologists and 440 experienced specialized physicians. Doctors include:
head and neck surgery
Top Doctor’s List at HCG Cancer Hospital
|Doctor’s Name||Specialized In||Experience|
|Dr. Radheshyam Naik||MBBS, MD- General Medicine, DM- Medical Oncology||38 years- Medical Oncologist|
|Dr. Vishal Rao U. S||MBBS, MS-ENT||20 years- ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist|
|Dr. Lohith G reddy||MBBS, DNB- Radiotherapy||10 years- Radiation Oncologist|
|Dr. Nalini Rao||MD- Radiotherapy, MBBS, Diploma in Radio Therapy||43 years- Radiation Oncologist|
|Dr. Krithika Murugan||MBBS, MRCS (UK)||19 years- General Physician, General Surgeon, Breast Surgeon|
|Dr. Sateesh CT||MBBS, MD-Paediatrics, DM-Medical Oncology||9 years- Medical Oncology|
|Dr. Santosh||MBBS, MD- Pediatrics, DM-Neurology||14 years- Neurologist|