Air Ambulance Services Sokoto to Lagos
Several people in Nigeria don’t get medical attention within the golden hour which is very crucial in saving lives. Our air ambulance service will address the emergency medical needs of people who want to relocated for better medical treatment. Our mission is to provide unconditional transport to needy people irrespective of their financial abilities. Each of the Our air ambulances will be manned by a full-fledged medical crew trained in critical pre-hospital care protocols to address emergency victims and critically-ill patients.
Why us for Air Ambulance Services from Sokoto to Lagos
- Affordable Air Ambulance Cost from Sokoto to Lagos
- Advance ICU support system in Air Ambulance
- Medical Doctor Escort from Sokoto to Lagos 24/7
- Multi speciality Doctors availability in Sokoto for Escort
- Aero Nurse will available from Sokoto to Lagos
- ICU to ICU transfers from Sokoto to Lagos
- Medical Equipments: Ventilator, Telemedicine Infusion pump, Cardiac monitor , Defibilter
- Multi-trauma Air Ambulace from Sokoto to Lagos – Spinal cord/head injury / organ transplantation
- Air Ambulance flights/helicopter organ transport in Sokoto
- Babies and children needing emergency in Sokoto
- Medical attention,ACLS, ITLS Care
Air Ambulance Cost from Sokoto to Lagos
|Air Ambulance from||Air Ambulance to||Air Ambulance Cost From (USD)||Air Ambulance Cost Up to (USD)|
|Sokoto||St. Nicholas hospital||$9,000||$16,200|
|Sokoto||First Consultants Medical Centre (FCMC)||$9,000||$16,200|
|Sokoto||St. Ives Hospital||$9,000||$16,200|
|Sokoto||Blue Cross Hospital||$9,000||$16,200|
Air Ambulance Trip Plan from Sokoto to Lagos
Murtala Muhammed International Airport
Airport type Public Owner/Operator Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Serves Ikeja Lagos Lekki Location Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria Hub for Aero Contractors Arik Air Azman Air Med-View Airline Air Peace Dana Air Ibom Air Elevation AMSL 135 ft / 41 m Runways Direction Length Surface m ft 18R/36L 3,900 12,794 Asphalt 18L/36R 2,743 8,999 Asphalt
Airport type Public
Owner/Operator Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
Serves Sokoto City, Nigeria
Elevation AMSL 259 ft / 79 m
Coordinates 6°19′00″N 5°36′00″E
What is Air Ambulance Cost from Sokoto to Lagos?
Air Ambulance Cost from Sokoto to Lagos depends on multiple factors like Air Craft type, Number of Attendants, How soon you need Air Ambulance from Sokoto, Required equipment and Facilities in Air Ambulance. Find more details here
How much time is it required to arrange for Air Ambulance from Sokoto to Lagos?
We provide 24*7 Air Ambulance Services. Once you confirm Air Ambulance requirement, we will start processing immediately. For actual timelines contact us.
What are facilities available in Air Ambulance from Sokoto to Lagos?
We provide all required facilities in Air Ambulance including Emergency patient transfer with ICU setup, Senior Doctors, Paramedics, etc.
Can I have direct Air Ambulance from Sokoto to Lagos Hospital?
Yes. We provide both Air Ambulance and Ground Ambulance services with ICU to ICU transfers.