India Medical Visa – Kenya
We assist you for India Medical Visa by providing all required information and services at right time.
- Medical Second Opinion from leading Doctors across India
- Medical Treatment plan, Cost estimate, Number of days stay for your required treatment
- Medical Visa and Medical Attendant visa Processing
- Appointment Booking with required Doctor and Hospitals across India
- Assistance in Hospital process and formalities
- Accommodation booking
Eligibility for Medical Visa from Kenya to India
- India Medical visa is granted to those who require higher medical treatment.
- Patients should seek treatment only at a recognized/reputed/specialized hospital/healthcare center in India.
- Two medical attendants can accompany a patient in India Medical attendant visa from Kenya. They can be his/her family members or close associates.
India Medical Visa Requirements – Kenya
MEDICAL VISA/MEDICAL ATTENDANT:
i) Filled-in and signed hard copy of the online visa application form;
ii) Two recent colour photographs;
iii) Letter of invitation from an approved Hospital/recognized Doctor in India mentioning name of patent/attendant(s), Passport number(s), illness and duration of treatment;
iv) Medical documents establishing the need for taking medical treatment in India along with local hospital/doctor referral letter.
v) Proof of availability of sufficient funds for stay in India including the expenses for medical treatment by producing original documents such as Bank statement (past six months) , salary certificate, sponsorship/insurance letter etc.;
A Medical/Medical Attendant visa is normally issued in 3 working days, exclusive of the day on which application is made. However, in cases of medical emergency, it may be issued in one working day (excluding the day of submission and subject to deposition of fee on the day of submission of application).
Note: In cases where an applicant wishes to visit for organ transplantation, following additional documents are required:
i. Separate notarized agreements between the donor and the recipient duly signed by the either parties. The agreement should also specify the relationship between the donor and the recipient.
ii. Notarized consent letter from the care taker.
iii. Notarized consent letter from the parents or either of the parents, in case of minor children
iv. Medical reports and letter from the Ministry of Health.
All the above documents should be duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submission.
Please note the following when applying for a visa:
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from India. The visa validity period may not extend beyond the passport’s validity expiry date.
- Visitors to India should hold a valid yellow fever certificate. Vaccination should have been taken at least 14 days before the date of travel
- The Applicant should personally sign the application at the two designated places.
- Application forms should be filled completely, correctly and legibly; incomplete and illegible forms may not be entertained.
- Applications for minors should be accompanied by the original and of the Birth Certificate of the minor and consent letter signed by BOTH parents, along with original IDs of the parents.
Do you need any assistance for successfully getting Medial Treatment in India?
Contact us +91 8095504033 (Call or Whatsapp)
Indian Medical Visa Processing Fee
|MEDICAL VISAS & MEDICAL ATTENDANT VISAS – Up to 06 months/Single or Multiple Entry
||More than 06 months and up to 01 year/Multiple Entry
Working Days and Time
|Submission of application with prior appointment only
||Working Days – 9.30am to 11.30am
|Delivery of documents
||Working Days – 3.00pm to 4.00pm
|· Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms on indianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mm x 51mm) with white background (not older than 3 months) and documents as specified below.
· Visa fee structure for some specified nationalities is indicated separately.
Yellow Fever and Oral Polio Vaccines (OPV)
The Yellow Fever and Oral Polio Vaccines (OPV) are mandatory for all the visitors (including patients), of all nationalities, travelling to India from the countries of accreditation of this Mission i.e. Kenya and Somalia. The Yellow Fever medicines should be administered at least 10 days and OPV at least 4 weeks prior to traveling India through a Government approved medical clinic, Institute or hospital. The certificates of Yellow Fever and Polio Vaccination should be carried along with the other immigration documents. This is a mandatory requirement as per the Government of India’s regulations.
For Medical Visa only: The documents can only be presented or collected by one of the attendants or a close relative with letter of authority duly signed by the applicant; it should contain details of the authorized person’s ID card/Passport which can be verified. No application shall be accepted from a third party in any circumstance.
For registration information relating to Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Office (FRO), please contact – www.immigrationindia.nic.in
For any further query, please e-mail:email@example.com
Phone Number for enquiry : +254 (20)2222566/67
(Time : 12:00 noon – 1:00pm and 2:00pm – 3:00pm)
Contact Details and Working Hours of Indian High Commission and Consulates in Kenya
HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA NAIROBI
1) India High Commission Kenya
2) India Consulate Kenya
||Contact Number for Emergency only*
*Not for queries related to Passport/OCI/Visa/Other Consular
|+254 731900043 (For Indian nationals in distress)
||+254(0)20-2211164 (High Commissioner’s Office); 2248320 (Defence Advisor)
||Head of Chancery
ASSISTANT HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA MOMBASA
India Medical E-Visa for Kenya
All nationals of Kenya can apply for e-Tourist, e-Business or e-Medical Visa. Following are the key features of the e-visa facility –
1. There are three sub-categories of the e-visa facility – e-Tourist, e-Business and e-Medical Visa.
2. Applicants are eligible to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival in India, with a window of 120 days. For example, if the applicant is applying on 1st September, then applicant can select a date of arrival from 5th September to 2nd January next year.
3. The validity of the e-Visa would be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry is permitted on e-Medical Visa,
4. E-Visa can be availed for a maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. January to December.
Eligibility for India e Visa
- International travelers whose sole objective for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing,casual visit to visit friends and relatives, attending a short term yoga program, medical treatment including treatment under Indian systems of medicine, business purpose, as attendant to e-Medical visa holder, attending a conference/ seminar/ workshop organized by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT Administrations etc. & their subordinate/ attached organizations & PSUs and no other purpose/activity.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Online Medical Visa Application to India from Kenya
- Go to Indian Visa Online and click on Regular/Paper Visa Application.
- Fill up the required information: your country’s name, high commission, nationality, date of birth, nationality, e-mail id, expected date of arrival in India, visa type and Purpose. Enter the code and click Continue.
Visa Type: Medical Visa / Medical Attendant
Purpose: Medical Treatment of Self / Medical Attendant to Patient
- Fill up each page of the form with your correct details. Click Save and Continue at the bottom after you finish filling up each page.
Any other valid Passport/Identity Certificate(IC) held: No
Please note Temporary Application ID : X925X753BXGBB7Y (Example)
- Enter your medical visa application details regarding the hospital in your country and the concerned hospital in India, duration of treatment, no. of entries, purpose of visit, expected date of journey, expected time of arrival and departure, other information, details about SAARC country visit and reference.
- Reference Name and Address in India: You can provide our details. Contact us for details through Whatsapp:+91 8095504033 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your picture in the online form by clicking on Upload Photo. It is mandatory to upload your recent photo in the online application form.
- After you click Save and Continue on the third page, a preview containing all your details will appear.
- Go through them thoroughly. Click on Modify/Edit if there is any mistake.
- Click on Verified and Continue if all the data entered by you are correct.
- Go through the set of instructions that appear on the new window and press OK for final registration. To modify details click Cancel.
- After clicking OK a window will appear where you would have to select the appointment date for submission of application at the Mission Counter. Click on Confirm the Appointment.
- Another new window will open after you have clicked on Confirm the Appointment, bearing two options to Print or Save the online application. Save the online application. Do not print it immediately as you may lose the application by doing so.
- Click on Print Registered Application to get the hardcopy of your application form.
- If you haven’t uploaded your picture in the online application form, then paste it in the photo box on the first page. The photograph should be exactly the same size as the box (2inch X 2inch).
- Put your signature on the rectangular box just below the photo box. Do the same in the box at the bottom of the second page.
- Finally, submit the application form along with the required documents at the Mission Counter on the appointed date, mentioned at the right margin of the application, during the working hours.
After Travel to India from Kenya
Medical Visa Extension
Visa extension is required when one needs more time for his or her recovery that goes beyond his departure date from India. In that case the patient requires an official letter from the concerned hospital authority stating his/her ailment, treatment procedure and the number of days he/she would take to recover completely to go back to his/her own country. The applicant has to go to the FRRO office with the letter and the required documents to extend his/her stay in the country
The Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is the primary agency that regulates the registration, movement, stay, departure, and also extension of stay in India. One has to go to the FRRO office if he or she needs to extend her medical visas. Foreigners coming to India for their medical treatment need to have themselves registered in the FRRO office within 14 days of his or her arrival in the country. Below are the contact details of the FRRO offices in India:
Contact Details of Foreigner’s Regional Registration Offices in India (Primarily for visa extension / renewal which may be required for longer duration of treatment)
Address: Second Floor, Foreigners Section Office, Commissioner of Police, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Phone: 079- 25630150(T)
Address: Bureau of Immigration, D-123, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar – 143001
Phone: 0183- 2500464 (T) 0183- 2500465 (F)
Address: 5th Floor, ‘A’ Block, TTMC, BMTC Bus Stand Building, K.H. Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore 560027
Phone: 080-22218195 ,
Email: email@example.com and 080- 22218196 [Fax]
Address:20/1305, Castle View, Thiruvannur Road, Panniyankara,Kallai PO, Kozhikode,KERALA – 673003
Phone: 0495- 2323550 ,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org@nic.in 0495- 2323550(F)
Address: No. 26 Shastri Bhawan Annexe Building 26 Haddows Road, Nungabakkam, Chennai-600006
Phone: 044- 23454970 (Direct), [044- 28251721
(Help Desk – For Queries, Timings – 0600 hrs to 2200 hrs)]
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2nd Floor, Airlines Building, Cochin International Airport Ltd.,Airport PO, Cochin- 683111, Kerala
Phone:0484- 2611277 (T) , 0484 2611277 (Fax)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: East Block —VIII, Level -2 Sector -1 , R.K Puram New Delhi-66
Phone: 011 26711384 (T) , 011- 26711348
Address: Goa Police Head Quarters Building, Ground floor, Near Azad Maidan, Panaji, Goa
Phone: 0832- 2428623 (T) 0832- 2428623 (F)
Address:Bureau of Immigration (Ministry of Home Affairs), Old Airport R.G Terminal, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016
Phone: 040- 27900211 (T), 040- 27901022 , 040- 27900388 (F)
Address: 237, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata
Phone:033- 22900549 (T)
Address: 557, Hind Nagar, Kanpur Road Near Old Chungi Lucknow-226012
Phone: 0522- 2432431 (T) 0522- 2432430 (F)
Address: Annex-|| Bldg., 3rd Floor Badruddin Tayyabji Marg, Behind St.Xavier College, C.S.T Mumbai 400001
Phone: 022- 22621169 (T) 022- 22620721 (F) email@example.com
(The Landmark is near C.S.T railway station and the office is in the lane beside the Times of india building.), For Enquiries on Registration and Visa Services
Phone: 022-22620446, Enquiry For PIO/OCI phone 022- 22621167
Address: T.C.14/1377, Vazhuthacaud opposite Ganpati temple, Thycaud. P.O Trivandrum-14
Phone: 0471- 2333515(T) 0471- 2333514 (F) firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need any assistance for successfully getting Medial Treatment in India?
Contact us +91 8095504033 (Call or Whatsapp)