What are the conditions Dr. Wayne Kleintjies treats?
There are several conditions treated by Dr. Wayne Kleintjies.
Some of the common conditions include
- Dermabrasion – It is a technique to remove the outer layer of the skin by rapidly rotating the device to sand the epidermis.
- Bichectomy – Bichectomy is the surgical procedure that partially removes oral fat or buccal fat pad is removed also the volumetric reduction of the lower third of the face and the definition of contours and angulations, making the face esthetically pleasing.
- Septorhinoplasty – A septorhinoplasty (or ‘nose job’) is an operation of the nose (rhinoplasty) to improve its appearance of it and to improve the breathing through your nose (septoplasty). The operation involves the bones and cartilage that give your nose its shape and structure and make your septum straight.
- Hymenoplasty – Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure to reconstruct a broken hymen.
- Tummy Tuck – Tummy Tuck also known as abdominoplasty, is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the shape and appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin to tighten the muscle.
- Breast Reduction – It is also known as reduction mammaplasty surgery is an operation to remove extra fat, tissue, and skin from your breasts.
- Breast Implant – It is also known as breast augmentation, is a cosmetic surgical procedure where a silicone or saline implant is inserted through an incision in the breast to give a natural big breast.
- Body Contour – Body contouring, or body sculpting, can remove the fat, shape areas of the body, and skin tightening.
- Vaginoplasty – Vaginoplasty is a procedure to construct or repair a vagina after childbirth or gender-affirming.