Dr. Omolara Fatiregun
Dr. (Mrs.) Omolara Fatiregun has over 10 years of experience in cancer management and research.
She is passionate about improving the quality and survival of cancer patients, she is a strong advocate for cancer research and clinical trials in Oncology.
She is a lecturer at the College of Medicine, Lagos State University.
She is a fellow of the West Africa College of Surgeons, Faculty of Radiology (Clinical & Radiation Oncology) as well as an Associate fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
She is also an Honorary Consultant, Clinical and Radiation Oncologist at the Oncology Unit/Cancer Screening and Treatment Unit, Department of Radiology, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos.
- International fellowship awards like the prestigious UICC/ICRETT Cancer award to the University of Chicago, Illinois, and the IAEA Fellowship for strengthening Radiotherapy services in Africa at Stellenbosch University & Tygerberg Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- The Commonwealth Scholarship awarded to the University of Birmingham, Birmingham, the United Kingdom in 2017.
- Association of Radiation & Clinical Oncologists of Nigeria (ARCON)
- African Organization For Research& Training In Cancer (AORTIC)
- The American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO). She has authored several peer-reviewed research publications.