Best Fashion Designing in Lagos
Addurrah Creations is a sewing school dedicated to providing s 11, Oweh Street, Jibowu, Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
ewing skills needed to build and sustain a profitable and SMART Fashion Business. We are specialists in skill transfer from beginners to professional sewing techniques and pattern construction. We train interested individuals to become fashion entrepreneurs with a unique approach of blending western fashion styles with our indigenous African fabrics and styles.
We offer 4 weeks to 12 months classroom training in Short Courses, Beginners to Professional/Specialized Sewing and Pattern Construction/Designing.
Addurrah Creations (Fashion Institute) provides fashion design training solutions. We are specialists in skill transfer in areas such as Garment Production. Fashion Design, Dressmaking, Pattern Making, Crafts and Fashion Entrepreneurship.We exist to train, manage and serve the increasing demand for a creative fashion lifestyle and business by creating programs and courses that meets our clients/students’ needs.The Nigerian fashion industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years, making it one of today’s most sort after in careers like Fashion Designing & Apparel manufacturing or retailing. We train interested individuals to become fashion design entrepreneurs with a unique approach of blending western fashion styles with our indigenous African fabrics and styles.We also equip our students with necessary business management skills to excel in any chosen fashion career path.Our training classes runs at our training institute and through partnership with established vocational centers and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).Why Study With Us?• Highly experienced, and skilled practicing instructors
• Excellent Skill transfer in very conducive classrooms
• Tailored to Fit training modules
• Flexible entry registration and payment system
• Fashion Business Management courses to equip students run successful fashion businesses
• Industrial attachment in reputable fashion houses
• Opportunities to attend and partake of runway fashion shows
• Access to micro finance loans and business support/mentoring for promising students
• Certification at the end of programs through assessments(written examination, practical assignments, case study work and external projects assessment)
• Course fees include training materialsAdmission Required• Minimum academic requirement is SSCE or its equivalent(ability to read and write)
• Age 18 and above
• Informal interview to ascertain student suitability for course.
• First installment of course fee must be paid upon registration;
For More Information Click on : www.africainfoline.com