Sanitas Hospital Dar es Salaam
WELCOME TO SANITAS HOSPITAL
SANITAS Hospital is a modern private health provider in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Our aim is to “Keep Africa Healthy” by providing top class facilities, a full range of medical services and medical professionals with the latest technology, accessible to all.
It is the mission of SANITAS Hospital to provide a benchmark for quality healthcare in Tanzania, in service, technology, professionalism and compassion.
- SANITAS Hospital is ALWAYS OPEN, 24 hrs Every day
- SANITAS accepts most major Health Insurance cards
- At SANITAS you don’t need to have an appointment
- SANITAS has a full range of healthcare services
WORK AT SANITAS HOSPITAL
Welcome to SANITAS vacancies section.
As a growing healthcare provider SANITAS is always on the look out for qualified medical professionals, particularly in specialized fields and administration staff.
If you are a health professional and would like to work at SANITAS please check below for specific departments and the linked position description (PD).
Before you do that, please be sure you are aware and prepared for the following:
One of the most important things to note that SANITAS is looking for is ABSOLUTE DEDICATION AND FLEXIBILITY.
- #- As a Hospital we are open 365 days a year.
- #- All departments work according to a roster
- #- All staff are expected to be on time for their shifts
- #- All staff are expected to share the load,
- #- All staff work some nights, all staff work some weekends.
- #- We never close, we work public holidays
- #- You may not get the public holidays or religious holidays that you want off from work
- #- All staff are expected to hold the good of our patients as their core reason for being here.
These points are not emphasised to scare you away, but to let you know that at SANITAS you are part of a team, and we cannot let any weak links in the chain of care for our patients. On top of your qualification and experience and skill in your field, the understanding of being part of that team and the above listed expectations on you, are the most important things we consider when recruiting.
SANITAS is a reasonably busy small to medium Hospital in Mikocheni in Dar es Salaam. We have on average per day 300+ patients in our Out-patient department and some 20 beds in our In-patient area (soon to be upgraded and increased). All of our General Practitioners (GP’s) work according to a roster as per patient load.
> Night shift is part of our GP roster, all doctors share the load of night shifts
> Our GP’s are expected to be Registered with the Tanzania Medical Council and to have a current and up to date Certificate of Retention
> Our GP’s are expected to exhibit exemplary behaviour as senior staff members, and to show compassion and interest in the ongoing health and wellbeing of our patients
> Our GP’s are expected to keep themselves fully versed in the latest medical and treatment developments and to take an interest and contribute to the direction of improvements and expansions of SANITAS patient services