Eko Hospital Lagos
The Eko Hospital is a private hospital located at Ikeja with annex in Ikoyi, Central Lagos, Surulere, Lagos State Nigeria.
This hospital was established in 1982 to succeed Mercy Specialist Clinic, a clinic that operated in the late 1970s to provide health care services to the entire people of Lagos State, Nigeria.
Eko hospital provides a wide range of health services, including secondary services for its local population, regional as well as national health services.
Eko hospital, is the first private hospital to be quoted on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
EKO Hospital, Ikeja Highlights,
- The Eneli Kuku Obiora (EKO) Hospital at Ikeja is a 130 bedded hospital offering a range of multi-disciplinary healthcare services in Nigeria.
- The hospital was established in 1982 and has multiple facilities in locations like Ikeja, Ikoyi, Central Lagos, Surulere.
- The medical facility in Ikeja is known as a private teaching hospital and a tertiary institution, with a 40-bedded secondary healthcare facility in Surulere.
- The hospitals offers a range of curative and diagnostic services in a series of specialties on a regional and national level, delivered by trained and skilled medical professionals.
- The EKO Hospital is a reputed hospital and recognized for maintaining standard of clinical care and quality services offered to the patients.
- The hospital is equipped with diagnostic and imaging technologies, radiotherapy unit, ICUs and IVF (Fertility) centre.
- It comprises a blood bank unit, dialysis unit, audiometric unit and physiotherapy unit.
- The hospital has clinical laboratory set-up to conduct pathological tests and other diagnostic tests and a psychiatric testing lab.
Eko hospital has an annex at Ikeja consisting of about 130 beds space with the basic medical equipment for conducting series of diagnostic test.The Surulere annex is a 40-bed Secondary health care facility. Other diagnostic equipment includes:
Audiometry Unit, where series of hearing test are conducted to enhance the identification of the threshold levels.
Dialysis Unit, for the diagnosis and treatment of Kidney
Medical Laboratory, for the diagnosis of various infections and diseases.
A blood bank for the storage and preservation of donated blood for emergency purpose
Physiotherapy Unit to provides a comprehensive service to hospital inpatients,
Comprehensive Health Screening
CT Scan Computerised Coaxial
Intensive Care Unit
Fertility Centre (In Vitro Fertilisation Unit)