We assist you for Indian Medical Visa by providing all required information and services at right time.
Medical Second Opinion from leading Doctors across India
Medical Treatment plan, Cost estimate, Number of days stay for your required treatment
Medical Visa and Medical Attendant visa Processing
Appointment Booking with required Doctor and Hospitals across India
Assistance in Hospital process and formalities
Do you need any assistance for successfully getting Medial Treatment in India?
Contact us +91 8095504033 (Call or Whatsapp)
Eligibility for Medical Visa from Lagos to India
India Medical visa is granted to those who require higher medical treatment.
Patients should seek treatment only at a recognised/reputed/specialised hospital/healthcare centre in India.
Two medical attendants can accompany a patient in India Medical attendant visa from Algeria. They can be his/her family members or close associates.
India Medical Visa Requirements – Lagos
Only recent passport size colour photograph showing full frontal view of the face without dark/coloured glasses will be accepted.
2. Cases requiring reference will be granted Visa only after receipt of approval from concerned authorities.
3. The Embassy has the sole discretion to determine duration of the Visa and the number of Entries in each case. Visa can be refused to any person without assigning any reason.
4. Visa fee once accepted will Not be refunded.
5. Additional documents may be sought and a personal interview may be warranted, in certain cases.
6. Validity of Visa starts from the date of its issue.
Requirement for Medical Visa:
Copy of preliminary medical advice stating that applicant needs specialized treatment and has been referred to hospital in India. Or
Copy of letter of appointment with doctor in some recognized medical institution in India.
Documentary proof of his financial standing.
Attendant/family members escorting patient to India for medical treatment are granted medical attendant visa co-terminus with medical visa of the patient. Maximum two persons can accompany the patient as attendant/escort. Patient is issued Medical Visa while accompanying persons are issued Medical Escort Visa. Fee for both are same.
Persons going on ‘Medical visa’ or ‘Medical Escort Visa’ will be required to get themselves registered mandatory well within the period of 14 days of arrival in India with the concerned FRROs/ FROs.
Please note the following when applying for a visa:
Passport valid for minimum 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from India. The visa validity period may not extend beyond the passport’s validity expiry date.
Visitors to India should hold a valid yellow fever certificate. Vaccination should have been taken at least 14 days before the date of travel
The Applicant should personally sign the application at the two designated places.
Application forms should be filled completely, correctly and legibly; incomplete and illegible forms may not be entertained.
Applications for minors should be accompanied by the original and of the Birth Certificate of the minor and consent letter signed by BOTH parents, along with original IDs of the parents.
A medical visa (MED Visa) is granted to a foreigner whose sole purpose of visiting India is to seek medical treatment in specialized /recognized/ established Hospitals/treatment centres in India.
VISA FEE : US$ 252.00 including surcharge of US$ 2.00 /- Timings for submission of Visa applications: 1000 Hrs to 1200 Hrs on all working days.
ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION FOR ALL EXCEPT INFANTS UNDERSIX MONTHS AND POLIO VAC/IPV FOR ALL RESIDENTS, EXCEPTTHIRD COUNTRY FOREIGN NATIONALS, ARE COMPULSOTY FORTRAVELING TO INDIA.
1. Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months (or for the validity requested, if greater)
2. A photocopy of the data page of the passport
3. Two photographs of the size of 50mm X 50mm i.e. 2 inch x 2 inch with light backgroundPhotos should be glued on your forms in the box provided on pages 1 and 2 of the online form.
4. Visa application form duly filled in online. Your form should be signed in the box under the photograph on page 1 and at the end of page 2 Your signatures should match with the signature printed on your passport.
strong>5. APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN CONTACT DETAILS INCLUDING E-MAIL ID. IF FOUND SOMEBODY ELSE’S/FALSE, VISA MAY BE REFUSED.
6. Typed Referral letter in original on letterhead with contact details, duly stamped and signed from a well reputed hospital/medical institute after examination of the patient’s condition specifying the nature of the patient’s illness and the reason for referring the patient for medical treatment to the established/specialized/recognised medical Institute/hospital concerned in India.
7. Typed Invitation letter on letterhead, duly stamped and signed with contact details, from the hospital/medical Institute in Indiaspecifying the nature of the medical treatment to be undertaken along with the start and end date of this treatment.Indian hospital to email invite to HCI email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (For Lagos:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org). Detail of attendant/ attendants is to be indicated with mobile number of contact person at the hospital. Applicant is to attach a printout of the invitation and the email page with the visa application form.
8. A certified bank statement of last three months/guarantee letter issued by the bank in the name of the applicant, testifying his/her ability to meet expenses to cover medical and living expenses in India for the duration of the medical treatment. In case of sponsorship, an affidavit from the sponsor along with a copy of his/her Identity Card/Passport copy is to be attached.
9. In case of follow up treatment, previous medical papers and discharge summary from Indian hospital is to be attached to the application (original to be verified by Consular Officer).
10. Patients need to attach copies their treatments in Nigeria including copies of CT Scan/MRI/X-ray reports (as applicable) (original to be verified by Consular Officer)
10. Transplant patients to produce compatibility report of donor and patient.
11. Indian hospital to undertake responsibility of the patient and attendant including immigration till his departure from India. This undertaking is to be included in the invitation letter.
NOTE: Additional documents may also be required of you at the time of interview at the discretion of the Consular Officer.
India Medical E-Visa for Lagos
All nationals of Kenya can apply for e-Tourist, e-Business or e-Medical Visa. Following are the key features of the e-visa facility –
1. There are three sub-categories of the e-visa facility – e-Tourist, e-Business and e-Medical Visa.
2. Applicants are eligible to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival in India, with a window of 120 days. For example, if the applicant is applying on 1st September, then applicant can select a date of arrival from 5th September to 2nd January next year.
3. The validity of the e-Visa would be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry is permitted on e-Medical Visa,
4. E-Visa can be availed for a maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. January to December.
Eligibility for India e Visa
International travelers whose sole objective for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing,casual visit to visit friends and relatives, attending a short term yoga program, medical treatment including treatment under Indian systems of medicine, business purpose, as attendant to e-Medical visa holder, attending a conference/ seminar/ workshop organized by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT Administrations etc. & their subordinate/ attached organizations & PSUs and no other purpose/activity.
Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Online Medical Visa Application to India from Lagos
Fill up the required information: your country’s name, high commission, nationality, date of birth, nationality, e-mail id, expected date of arrival in India, visa type and Purpose. Enter the code and click Continue.
Visa Type: Medical Visa / Medical Attendant
Purpose: Medical Treatment of Self / Medical Attendant to Patient
Fill up each page of the form with your correct details. Click Save and Continue at the bottom after you finish filling up each page.
Any other valid Passport/Identity Certificate(IC) held: No
Please note Temporary Application ID : X925X753BXGBB7Y (Example)
Enter your medical visa application details regarding the hospital in your country and the concerned hospital in India, duration of treatment, no. of entries, purpose of visit, expected date of journey, expected time of arrival and departure, other information, details about SAARC country visit and reference.
Reference Name and Address in India: You can provide our details. Contact us for details through Whatsapp:+91 8095504033 or email us email@example.com
Upload your picture in the online form by clicking on Upload Photo. It is mandatory to upload your recent photo in the online application form.
After you click Save and Continue on the third page, a preview containing all your details will appear.
Go through them thoroughly. Click on Modify/Edit if there is any mistake.
Click on Verified and Continue if all the data entered by you are correct.
Go through the set of instructions that appear on the new window and press OK for final registration. To modify details click Cancel.
After clicking OK a window will appear where you would have to select the appointment date for submission of application at the Mission Counter. Click on Confirm the Appointment.
Another new window will open after you have clicked on Confirm the Appointment, bearing two options to Print or Save the online application. Save the online application. Do not print it immediately as you may lose the application by doing so.
Click on Print Registered Application to get the hardcopy of your application form.
If you haven’t uploaded your picture in the online application form, then paste it in the photo box on the first page. The photograph should be exactly the same size as the box (2inch X 2inch).
Put your signature on the rectangular box just below the photo box. Do the same in the box at the bottom of the second page.
Finally, submit the application form along with the required documents at the Mission Counter on the appointed date, mentioned at the right margin of the application, during the working hours.
After Travel to India from Lagos
Medical Visa Extension
Visa extension is required when one needs more time for his or her recovery that goes beyond his departure date from India. In that case the patient requires an official letter from the concerned hospital authority stating his/her ailment, treatment procedure and the number of days he/she would take to recover completely to go back to his/her own country. The applicant has to go to the FRRO office with the letter and the required documents to extend his/her stay in the country
The Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is the primary agency that regulates the registration, movement, stay, departure, and also extension of stay in India. One has to go to the FRRO office if he or she needs to extend her medical visas.Foreigners coming to India for their medical treatment need to have themselves registered in the FRRO office within 14 days of his or her arrival in the country. Below are the contact details of the FRRO offices in India:
Do you need any assistance for successfully getting Medial Treatment in India?
Contact us +91 8095504033 (Call or Whatsapp)
QQuestion you might have
How can I get medical visa for India from Lagos?
What documents are required for Indian tourist visa from Lagos?
How do I apply for a medical visa from Lagos?
What is medical attendant Visa India from Lagos?
What are the requirements for Indian medical visa from Lagos?
How much is a medical visa to India from Lagos?
How long does it take to process Indian visa from Lagos?
Can I go to the Indian Embassy to get a visa from Lagos?
How much is a tourist visa to India from Lagos?
How much does an E visa cost for India from Lagos?
How much does an Indian tourist visa cost from Lagos?