Bowen Microfinance Bank Lagos
Bowen Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated on the 20th of May, 2010 and open for operation on the 8th of September, 2011. The main objectives of the Nigerian Baptist Convention in setting up a microfinance bank are:
- To fulfill the mandate of God by offering a helping hand to the people.
- To touch lives by providing tailor-made, dependable, affordable and efficient banking services.
- To partner with every economically active persons to grow their business ideas and ventures.
- To build hope through economic empowerment and entrepreneurship.
- To put smiles on faces of individuals through the provision of financial services that fit their needs at all times.
Bowen Microfinance Bank Limited is opened to all economically active individuals, cooperatives, credit Unions, Artisan groups and Small and Medium Scale enterprises in various sector of the economy.
The Nigerian Baptist Convention is driving the vision with total committed to ensure that she contributes her quota to seeing that poverty is alleviated amongst the populace leading to financial improvement in lives and quality standard of living.
The Chairman of the Bank is Prof. Dn Segun Ajibola. Other Directors of the bank include: Rev Moses Adebayo – Vice President (Finance & Investment) Nigerian Baptist Convention, Rev. Dr. Solomon Ademola Ishola, Barrister Kayode Bankole, Deacon Adebowale Tade, & Deacon Yinka Obalade. The Management of the bank is headed by Mrs. Adebimpe Esther Ogunleye.
To fulfil the objectives , the bank has an array of products that fits the need of all persons and group of people that are economically active across all business sectors and within the urban and rural setting.
The products of the bank are: Bowen Entrepreneurship loan, LPO Financing, Bowen Workers’ Loan, BowenPastors’ Loan, Vehicle Maintenance loan, Bowen School fees loan, Bowen Micro lease, Jerusalem Savings loan and property title perfection loan, Bowen building improvement loan, salary advance, micro lease and micro housing.