Online India Medical Visa Application
Following are the steps involved for applying Indian Medical Visa online,
- Go to Indian Visa Online and click on Regular/Paper Visa Application.
- Fill up the required information: your country’s name, high commission, nationality, date of birth, nationality, e-mail id, expected date of arrival in India, visa type and Purpose. Enter the code and click Continue.
Visa Type: Medical Visa / Medical Attendant
Purpose: Medical Treatment of Self / Medical Attendant to Patient
- Fill up each page of the form with your correct details. Click Save and Continue at the bottom after you finish filling up each page.
Any other valid Passport/Identity Certificate(IC) held: No
Please note Temporary Application ID : X925X753BXGBB7Y (Example)
- Enter your medical visa application details regarding the hospital in your country and the concerned hospital in India, duration of treatment, no. of entries, purpose of visit, expected date of journey, expected time of arrival and departure, other information, details about SAARC country visit and reference.
- Reference Name and Address in India: You can provide our details. Contact us for details through Whatsapp:+91 8095504033 or email us email@example.com
- Upload your picture in the online form by clicking on Upload Photo. It is mandatory to upload your recent photo in the online application form.
- After you click Save and Continue on the third page, a preview containing all your details will appear.
- Go through them thoroughly. Click on Modify/Edit if there is any mistake.
- Click on Verified and Continue if all the data entered by you are correct.
- Go through the set of instructions that appear on the new window and press OK for final registration. To modify details click Cancel.
- After clicking OK a window will appear where you would have to select the appointment date for submission of application at the Mission Counter. Click on Confirm the Appointment.
- Another new window will open after you have clicked on Confirm the Appointment, bearing two options to Print or Save the online application. Save the online application. Do not print it immediately as you may lose the application by doing so.
- Click on Print Registered Application to get the hardcopy of your application form.
- If you haven’t uploaded your picture in the online application form, then paste it in the photo box on the first page. The photograph should be exactly the same size as the box (2inch X 2inch).
- Put your signature on the rectangular box just below the photo box. Do the same in the box at the bottom of the second page.
- Finally, submit the application form along with the required documents at the Mission Counter on the appointed date, mentioned at the right margin of the application, during the working hours.
We can Assist you on this,
Our Services are,
Medical Second Opinion from Leading Indian Doctors and Hospitals
Medical Treatment Plan
Cost Estimate for your Medical Treatment
Medical Visa Invitation Letter from all Indian Hospitals
Doctor Appointment Booking
Accommodation Booking, etc.
Call or WhatsApp: +91 80955 04033