Hernia Repair in Lagos
A partial hepatectomy, also known as a liver resection, is a procedure that removes malignant lesions from the liver. Because of its extraordinary ability to regenerate, this organ can occasionally regain its bulk to compensate for tissue lost during surgery. To treat colorectal cancer that has progressed to the liver and assist prevent future metastasis, a liver resection may be advised.
- Inguinal: occurs in the inner groin
- Femoral: occurs in the upper thigh/outer groin
- Umbilical: occurs at the belly button
- Hiatal: occurs inside the abdomen, along the upper stomach/diaphragm
- Incisional: occurs through an incision or scar in the abdomen
- Ventral: occurs in the general abdominal/ventral wall