Teleradiology refers to the practice of a radiologist interpreting medical images while not physically present in the location where the images are generated. Hospitals, mobile imaging companies, urgent care facilities and even some private practices utilize teleradiology. The main idea behind the use of teleradiology is that it is expensive to have a radiologist on-site. For facilities requiring 24/7 services, or those that have a small volume of radiology patients, it can provide a huge savings.
1. Super Specialized Radiologists: Look for Teleradiology Company who has super specialized Radiologists in Orthopedics, Neueo, Oncology, etc.
2. Doctors Direct Involvement: Physician owners empathize with your clinical requirements and are more responsive to your needs as a practicing physician.
3. Radiologist accessibility: When you are busy with your clinic or in the OR and have questions about a radiology study, you need an answer right now. Look for a teleradiology group that has online collaborative session capabilities so you can access the radiologist who read the imaging study.
4. Dedicated radiologist(s) assigned to your group: Dedicated Radiologist assigned for your regular work rather than allocation based on availability.
5. Peer review process: The teleradiology company should actively participate in a peer review process The teleradiology company should have policies and procedures in place to notify you of any clinically relevant discrepancies or changes in the report content.
Expert Chikitsa is leading Teleradiology Group in India and they provide world class services at affordable cost.
Key Benefits of Our Tele-Radiology Services
There are so many Teleradiology Vendors in India.
We provide high-quality, accurate preliminary reads across the globe through out the year. It is for our reliability and quality that multiple hospitals and diagnostic centers across the globe have partnered with us to get high-quality, accurate preliminary reads.
Future Teleradiology provides high-quality, accurate preliminary reads across the globe through out the year. It is for our reliability and quality that multiple hospitals and diagnostic centers across the globe have partnered with us to get high-quality, accurate preliminary reads
Usually Hospitals do not provide teleradiology services directly like telemedicine do however they seek the help of Teleradiology Services Providers to read the radiology reports. Teleradiology is the practice of a radiologist interpreting medical images while not present in the location where the images are generated. Hospitals, mobile imaging firms, urgent care facilities, and even some private practices employ teleradiology.
1. Quality Reporting
2. Quick TAT
3. Cost Effectiveness
Teleradiology is the transmission of radiological patient images, such as x-rays, CTs, and MRIs, from one location to another for the purposes of sharing studies with other radiologists and physicians.
Teleradiology improves patient care by allowing radiologists to provide services without actually having to be at the location of the patient. This is particularly important when a sub-specialist such as a MRI radiologist, neuroradiologist , pediatric radiologist, or musculoskeletal radiologist is needed.