Indian Medical Visa from Lagos
An Indian Medical Visa is issued to Patient and Attendants who wish to travel to India for medical treatment. This visa is typically valid for a period of 60 days, but it may be extended for up to one year by the Indian authorities if necessary through FRRO office.
Documents Required for Indian Medical Visa in Lagos
- Online visa application form filled in Nigeria
- A valid Nigerian passport with at least 6 months remaining before its expiry
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Medical Visa Invitation letter from the hospital in India confirming the medical treatment and the duration of stay required. Letter to be addressed to Indian Embassy in Lagos
- Bank statements or a letter from a sponsor as proof of financial support