Surgical Oncologist in India – Dr. Sandeep Nayak P
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), DNB (Surgical Oncology)
MRCS (UK), MNAMS (General Surgery), Surgical Oncologist
Laparoscopic and robotic surgeon and Breast Surgeon
Experience: Overall 23 Years of experience (16 years as a surgical Oncologist)
Dr. Sandeep Nayak P is one of the popular Cancer Surgeon (Surgical Oncologist) of India and Director of Surgical Oncologist at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore. Dr. Nayak is one of the founders of Laparoscopic & Robotic Cancer Treatment (Surgery). He is an expert in Surgical Oncology and has almost 16 years of experience in open Laparoscopic & Robotic Cancer Surgeries.
Dr. Nayak as a surgical oncologist has a goal to invent cancer care in India by implementing awareness about cancer disease through prevention and by curing the disease on time. Over time, Dr. Nayak with his experience has cured his patients in India as well as in the World. Patients also want to treat by an expert cancer doctor in Bangalore.
Colorectal cancer, head and neck cancer, digestive tract cancer, breast cancer, urinary tract cancer, abdominal organ cancers, gynecologic cancer, this areas are the major concern of Dr. Nayak.
- Dr. Sandeep Nayak graduated in medicine in 1999 from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
- Then he earned a postgraduate degree in General Surgery in 2006 from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode.
- He has done his surgical oncology at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata in 2010.
- In his career, Dr. Nayak traveled and worked a lot in India and internationally in many cancer centers.
- He has many scientific publications credited and is also a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr. Nayak is experienced in robotic onco-surgery, where the affected part is been removed and the rest of the invaluable organs are been preserved.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgical Oncology with a particular interest in Gastrointestinal, Thyroid, Oral, and Breast cancer.
Interests in special surgical:
- Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Sandeep Nayak is one of the known surgical oncologists in India for breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer is among women and can occur in men as well.
- Surgical Oncologist Dr. Sandeep Nayak is been experienced in conventional open surgery and evolved robotic and laparoscopic surgery.
- He is very experienced in the advanced laparoscopic surgery and he has introduced, such as Minimally Invasive Neck Dissection (MIND) for cancer of the mouth and Lateral Approach Modified Video Endoscopic Inguinal Lymphadenectomy (VEIL) for the groin nodes.
- Dr. Nayak also introduced the Robotic-Assisted Breast- Axillo Insuffalted Thyroideuctomy (RABIT) treatment. This treatment is been considered one of the best ways the treatment of robotic thyroid surgery in the world.
- Hubli Scan Center, 2014 – Orientation Program in Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Bronchoscopy and Side View Duodenoscopy
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Robotic surgical Oncology in Galaxy Care Hospital Pune, 2011
- In 2013, Dr. Nayak awarded with Global Excellence Award at International Conference on Innovation in Biotech and Medicine in Bangalore.
- Received Pampanagowda Video Award for MIND video at Karnataka, in 2016.
- In Early 2019, awarded as one of the best surgical oncologists in India by Times Excellence 2018 from The Times Group.
- Received Vocational Excellence Award by Rotary International, Bangalore in 2019 for the work in cancer prevention and awareness.
- In December 2019 awarded as Rising Star in Oncology by the Times of India.
- In Feb 2020, featured as a Leader in HealthCare by Forbes.
- Dec 2021, featured in Outlook Business as Dynamic Leaders.
- Association of Medical Consultants
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
- Bangalore Oncology Group
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India – AGOI
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
|Breast Cancer Management||Breast Cancer Screening|
|Breast Cancer Surgeries||Breast Cancer Treatment|
|Cancer Screening (Preventive)||Cancer Surgery|
|Cancer Treatment||Cervical Cancer|
|Colon and Rectal cancer||Colon Cancer Surgery|
|Endometrial Cancer||Esophageal Cancer|
|Esophageal Cancer Surgeon||Gynecological Cancer Treatment|
|Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery||Kidney (renal) Cancer|
|Laparoscopic Cancer Surgeon||Laparoscopic Surgery|
|lung cancer||Lung Cancer Treatment|
|Mastectomy||Mouth (Oral) Cancer|
|Oral Cancer Treatment||Pancreatic Cancer (tumor)|
|Prostate Cancer||Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery|
|Rectal Cancer Surgeon Colon Cancer||robotic surgery|
|Stomach or Gastric Cancer||Thyroid Surgery|
|urinary bladder cancer||Urooncology|
|Vulvar Cancer Surgery|
Reviews: Patients Stories Post-Treatment
Visited for Cancer Surgery recommended the doctor:
For an explanation of the health issue, treatment satisfaction, and value for money.
– experienced doctor and flexible in giving treatment. Also got a reference for my friend.
Visited for Breast Surgery:
Treatment satisfaction, wait time, and doctor friendliness.
– Well mentioned the treatment procedure regarding the treatment.
Kind enough and polite who observed each and every history.
Visited for Thyroid Treatment:
– Doctor was friendly and approachable. Explained scenarios and possibilities. Additional
Book Your Appointment now:
|Schedule to Visit OPD at Fortis|
MACS Clinic is a unique center for cancer treatment in Bangalore. Dr. Nayak founded the clinic to provide minimal access to cancer surgeries to his patients.
|At MACS Clinic Consultation|
|Consult with Dr. Nayak||Rs. 1000|
|Expert Opinion with his team of specialists||Rs. 5000|
|To Schedule an appointment At MACS Clinic|
|Mon – Wed – Fri||4:30-6:00 PM|
1. Where did Dr. Sandeep Nayak Consult?
- Fortis Hospital
- Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-560076
- MACS Clinic
- Address: From Jayanagar Metro Station, Near Pearl Optics, 5th Main Road, First Floor, No. 180 (Bangalore)
2. Which is the best-recommended surgery open surgery or laparoscopic and robotic surgery by Dr. Nayak?
There is a time when open surgery is been recommended by the doctor because of less advanced technology. But now in this developed era, we have evolved so much that we have advanced technology to treat the patients with more comfort and less pain. So, In many cancer hospitals in India, patients is been treated with Laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
As we see Dr. Sandeep Nayak has executed this Laparoscopic or robotic surgery in the field of oncology. And also said that it is the most effective way for cancer treatment over open surgery.
3. What do you mean by Laparoscopy cancer Surgery?
Laparoscopy cancer surgery is also known as Minimal Access Surgery (MACS). This is been performed for the early stages of cancer. The surgeon inserts an instrument called laparoscopy inside the body to get clear images that are been located deep inside the body.
4. What do you mean by robotic Cancer surgery?
This surgery is been performed with help of the “Da Vinci” robot. The surgeon sits in front of the watch to check HD images of the internal organ. Surgery is been held with the help of robot-assisted arms. It helps to carry out complex surgery with accuracy.
5. Benefits of Laparoscopy and robotic surgery?
- Reduced discomfort and pain
- Blood loss is less
- The complication is low post-surgical.
- Risk of infection is less
- Fastest recovery and back to normal life.
Why do I choose Dr. Sandeep Nayak as my doctor?
Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania – Find Reviews, Book Appointment
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania
Dr. Huzefa Esmailji – Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania, Book Appointment
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania
Dr. Julius Dinda – Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania, Book Appointment
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Tanzania