Dr. Benjamin Okere – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Benjamin Okere qualified from the College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 1988 and is a 2005 fellow of the Medical College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- He was a Senior Registrar of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, between 2002 and 2005; after which he worked briefly as a Consultant with a Fertility Centre in Lagos.
- Furthermore, he has also received an international appointment from the Gambian Ministry of Health as a Consultant
- Later, he became the Head, of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital, Gambia.
- He was the Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Ministry of Health; and one of five core members that developed the Reproductive Protocol for the Department of Reproductive Health of the ministry.His area of interest is in the Reproductive Health and he has conducted various following scientific studies some of which include:
– Prevalence of Intrapartum, Serum Hepatitis B in Health Centres in Lagos State
– Attitude of couples to Family Planning in Owerri
– Outcome of Pregnant Teenagers in Labour in Lagos State
– Knowledge and attitude of Student Nurses in Lagos State to Human Papilloma Vaccination and Cancer of the cervix.
Dr. Benjamin Okere’s Details
|Dr. Benjamin Okere’s Speciality||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Dr. Benjamin Okere’s Address||Lagoon Hospital|
|Consultation Fees||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN|
|Dr. Benjamin Okere’s working hour||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Does Dr. Benjamin Okere provide online consultation?||Yes|
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Benjamin Okere?
To book an appointment with Dr. Benjamin Okereone one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. Benjamin Okeres an Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialist. The visiting time start from Mon to Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit. Also, do a listing of problems you are facing.
What are the Dr. Benjamin Okere’s Reviews?
Dr. Benjamin Okere has received a positive and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. If you want to read his reviews, you can contact us. Will provide you with past experiences and reviews given by the patients. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He provides specialized services which help him to refer others.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Benjamin Okere?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Benjamin Okere.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/his previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. Benjamin Okere treat his patient?
- Dr. Benjamin Okereis a well-known Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Lagos.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
Why choose Dr. Benjamin Okere?
Dr. Benjamin Okereis a well-known consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Treatment provided by Dr. Benjamin Okereis is pap smears, STI testing, pelvic exams, ultrasounds, and blood work.
FAQs related to Dr. Benjamin Okere
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Benjamin Okere?
A. Dr. Benjamin Okere’s specialty is Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Q. Where does Dr. Benjamin Okere practice?
A. Dr. Benjamin Okere practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
A. The physical exam includes a urine sample and a breast exam.
and pap smear, an external and internal pelvic exam.