Dr. Michael Agbaje – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr. Michael Agbaje is one of the leading Consultant Gynecologists at Lagoon hospitals.
- He graduated from the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, College of Health Sciences.
- He is a Fellow of the distinguished National Postgraduate Medical College, Faculty of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- His specialty training was at the Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital and the Adeoyo Maternity Teaching Hospital.
- He has research work spanning areas of female reproductive and fetomaternal healthcare. His areas of interest are in Minimal Access Surgery/ Endoscopy.
- He is the winner of the Rotimi Ola Prize of the Faculty of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- He is dedicated, committed, and passionate about the delivery of world-class Female Reproductive Health Care marked by wonderful patient experience and favorable outcomes.
Dr. Michael Agbaje’s Details
| Dr. Michael Agbaje’s Speciality
||Obstetrics and Gynaecology
| Dr. Michael Agbaje’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
| Dr. Michael Agbaje’s working hour
||8 AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Michael Agbaje provide online consultations
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Michael Agbaje?
To book an appointment with Dr. Michael Agbajeone one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. Michael Agbajes an Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialist. The visiting time start from Mon to Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit. Also, do a listing of problems you are facing.
What are the Dr. Michael Agbaje’s Reviews?
Dr. Michael Agbaje has received a positive and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. If you want to read his reviews, you can contact us. Will provide you with past experiences and reviews given by the patients. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He provides specialized services which help him to refer others.
Why choose Dr. Michael Agbaje?
Dr. Michael Agbajeis a well-known consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Treatment provided by Dr. Michael Agbajeis is pap smears, STI testing, pelvic exams, ultrasounds, and blood work.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Michael Agbaje?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Michael Agbaje.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/his previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. Michael Agbaje treat his patient?
- Dr. Michael Agbajeis a well-known Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Lagos.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
FAQs related to Dr. Michael Agbaje
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Michael Agbaje?
A. Dr. Michael Agbaje’s specialty is Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Q. Where does Dr. Michael Agbaje practice?
A. Dr. Michael Agbaje practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
A. The physical exam includes a urine sample, a breast exam and pap smear, and an external and internal pelvic exam.