Dr. Chinedu Anyadike – Urology Surgeon
- Chinedu Anyadike is a leading Urology Surgeon.
- He completed his graduation from the University of Port-Harcourt in 2005
- He did his residency at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital.
- He has done his training at the Hospital General Grande Yoffe and University College Hospital Ibadan.
- He is also a certified endo-urologic surgeon.
- He is a member of:
The American Urological Association
Nigerian Association of Urological Surgeons.
Pan African Urological Association
Dr. Chinedu Anyadike’s Details
|Dr. Chinedu Anyadike ’s Speciality
|Dr. Chinedu Anyadike ’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Chinedu Anyadike ’s working hour
||8 is AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Chinedu Anyadike provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Chinedu Anyadike?
To book an appointment with Dr. Chinedu Anyadike one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. Chinedu Anyadike is an Orthopaedic specialist. The visiting time start from Mon to Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit.
What are the Dr. Chinedu Anyadike ’s Reviews?
Dr. Chinedu Anyadike has a positive and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. You can find his reviews with us. Will provide you with past experiences. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He provides specialized services which help him to refer others.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Chinedu Anyadike?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Chinedu Anyadike.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. Chinedu Anyadike treat his patient?
- Chinedu Anyadik is a well-known Urology in Lagos.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
Why choose Dr. Chinedu Anyadike?
Dr. Chinedu Anyadike is a well-known consultant in Urology.
The treatment he provides are:
- bone fractures.
- injuries to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears.
- muscle strains.
- bone cancer.
- limb abnormalities, such as clubfoot and bowlegs.
- joint or back pain.
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
FAQs related to Dr. Chinedu Anyadike
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Chinedu Anyadike?
A. Dr. Chinedu Anyadike ‘s specialty is Urology.
Q. While does Dr. Chinedu Anyadike practice?
A. Dr. Chinedu Anyadike practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by a Urologist?
A. The tests include Urology Disorders
Common Urology tests include CT Scan of the Kidney, Kidney Ultrasound, Cryotherapy for Prostate Cancer, Cystoscopy for Women, Intravenous Pyelogram, Retrograde Cystography, Prostate/Rectal Ultrasound, Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), Prostate Biopsy.