Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen – Orthopedic Surgeon
- A. Adeyemi Badrudeen is a Consultant Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon with excellent knowledge of emergency trauma care, complex fractures management, Limb lengthening, Arthroplasty, and Spine (including spine deformity correction)
- He is a member of notable local and international organizations (including ATLS-India and AO Spine-Russia)
- He is well known for his good patient relationships and communication skills. A welcoming fellow with whom all patients will feel comfortable within.
- He is skillful in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery,
- He known multilingual languages and can speak fluently in Russian, French, Arabic, English, Yoruba and Hausa
Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen ‘s Details
|Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen’s Specialty
|Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen’s working hour
||8 AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen’s provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen?
To book an appointment with Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen is an Orthopedic specialist. The visiting time start from Mon to Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit.
What are the Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen’s Reviews?
Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen has a positive and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. You can find his reviews with us. Will provide you with past experiences. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He provides specialized services which help him to refer others.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen treat his patient?
- A. Adeyemi Badrudeen is a well-known Orthopedics in Lagos.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
Why choose Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen?
Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen is a well-known consultant in Orthopedics.
The treatment he provides are:
- bone fractures.
- injuries to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears.
- muscle strains.
- bone cancer.
- limb abnormalities, such as clubfoot and bowlegs.
- joint or back pain.
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
FAQs related to Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen?
A. Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen ‘s specialty is Orthopedic.
Q. While does Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen practice?
A. Dr. A. Adeyemi Badrudeen practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by an Orthopedic?
A. The tests include Orthopedic Disorders
Common orthopedic tests include bone densitometry, skeletal scintigraphy, discography, myelography, and electromyography. Most of these tests rely on proven technology, such as X-ray, MRI, ultrasound, and computed tomography.