Dr. Lovette Ejiofor – Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Lovette Ejiofor is a leading surgeon in Lagos, Nigeria. He has an excellent experience in the Orthopedic field.
- He is a Consultant Orthopedic and trauma surgeon at Lagoon Hospital in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Lovette Ejiofor completed his medical studies from Jan 2000 to Jul 2008 at Ladoke University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- He has certified with Fellow, Medical College of Orthopedics in National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, Nigeria in 2020 and Associate fellow West African college of Surgeon, Nigeria in 2016
- He is a trilingual surgeon, he is fluent in English, Igbo, Yoruba.
Dr. Lovette Ejiofor’s Details
|Dr. Lovette Ejiofor’s Speciality
|Dr. Lovette Ejiofor’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Lovette Ejiofor’s working hour
||8 AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Lovette Ejiofor provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Lovette Ejiofor?
To book an appointment with Dr. Lovette Ejiofor one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. Lovette Ejiofor is an Orthopedic specialist. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. He is available from Mon-Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit.
What are the Dr. Lovette Ejiofor’s Reviews?
Dr. Lovette Ejiofor has an optimistic and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. He barely received any negative reviews. You can find his reviews with us. Will provide you with past experiences. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He helps specialized services to refer other patients.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Lovette Ejiofor?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Lovette Ejiofor.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
How does Dr. Lovette Ejiofor treat his patient?
- Lovette Ejiofor is a well-known Orthopedics in Lagos.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
Why choose Dr. Lovette Ejiofor?
Dr. Lovette Ejiofor is a well-known consultant in Orthopedics.
The treatment he provides are:
- bone fractures.
- joint or back pain.
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
- injuries to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears.
- muscle strains.
- bone cancer.
- limb abnormalities, such as clubfoot and bowlegs.
FAQs related to Dr. Lovette Ejiofor
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Lovette Ejiofor?
A. Dr. Lovette Ejiofor ‘s specialty is Orthopedic.
Q. Whree does Dr. Lovette Ejiofor practice?
A. Dr. Lovette Ejiofor practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by an Orthopedic?
A. Orthopedic tests include bone densitometry, discography, myelography , skeletal scintigraphy and electromyography. Most of these tests rely on proven technology, such as X-ray, ultrasound , MRI, and computed tomography.