Dr. Olakunle Onakoya – Orthopedic Surgeon
- Olakunle Onakoya is a reputed surgeon which proper experience in his field. He completed his MBBS from the College of Medicine, the University of Lagos with a distinction in Medical Ethics and Jurisprudence.
- He had his residency training in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi, which involved rotations in Cardio-Thoracic surgery and Neuro-surgery at the University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH).
- He became the Chief Resident of the National Orthopaedic Hospital and received further specialist training in the South West Thames Regional Health Trust.
- Moreover, he subsequently worked as a specialist Orthopaedic Registrar at the St. Georges Hospital Tooting Broadway, and at multiple other hospitals in Surrey and London.
- Onakoya is ATLS certified, and a Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons. His major areas of interest are Major Limb Trauma and Joint Replacement Surgery.
Dr. Olakunle Onakoya ‘s Details
|Dr. Olakunle Onakoya’s Specialty
|Dr. Olakunle Onakoya’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Olakunle Onakoya’s working hour
||8 AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Olakunle Onakoya provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Olakunle Onakoya?
To book an appointment with Dr. Olakunle Onakoya one has to take a prior appointment with him. Dr. Olakunle Onakoya is an Orthopaedic specialist. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. He is available from Mon-Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit.
What are the Dr. Olakunle Onakoya’s Reviews?
Dr. Olakunle Onakoya has an optimistic and honest review. His way of treating patients is exceptional. He barely received any negative reviews. You can find his reviews with us. Will provide you with past experiences. He is a patient-oriented surgeon. He helps specialized services to refer other patients.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Olakunle Onakoya?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Olakunle Onakoya.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
How does Dr. Olakunle Onakoya treat his patient?
- Olakunle Onakoya is a well-known Orthopedics in Lagos.
- He suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
- He also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
- He treats his patient with great responsibility and always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
Why choose Dr. Olakunle Onakoya?
Dr. Olakunle Onakoya is a well-known consultant in Orthopedics.
The treatment he provides are:
- bone fractures.
- injuries to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears.
- muscle strains.
- joint or back pain.
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
- bone cancer.
- limb abnormalities, such as clubfoot and bowlegs.
FAQs related to Dr. Olakunle Onakoya
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Olakunle Onakoya?
A. Dr. Olakunle Onakoya ‘s specialty is Orthopaedic.
Q. While does Dr. Olakunle Onakoya practice?
A. Dr. Olakunle Onakoya practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by an Orthopedic?
A. The tests include Orthopedic Disorders
Common orthopedic tests include bone densitometry, skeletal scintigraphy, discography, myelography, and electromyography. Most of these tests rely on proven technology, such as X-ray, MRI, ultrasound, and computed tomography.