Dr. Joy Oshun – Cardiologist.
- Dr. Joy Oshun is a Consultant Cardiologist.
- Dr. Joy Oshun is the Consultant Cardiologist at Lagoon Hospitals.
- She completed his medical studies by graduating from the University of Benin Edo State.
- She owned the fellowship of Nigeria Medical College of Physicians.
- She has done her training as a Cardiologist at Lagos University teaching hospital.
- She is a specialization in diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions of the blood vessels—the cardiovascular system and heart.
Dr. Joy Oshun’s Details
|Dr. Joy Oshun’s Specialty
|Dr. Joy Oshun’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Joy Oshun’s working hour
||8AM – 6PM
|Does Dr. Joy Oshun provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Joy Oshun?
Dr. Joy Oshun a Cardiologist specialist, is available in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. To take an appointment one has to take a prior appointment with him. To book an appointment contact us.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Joy Osun?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Joy Osun. Before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. Joy Oshun treat his patient?
Dr. Joy Oshun treats his patient with great responsibility, she is a patient oriented doctor. She determine the patient health issue thoroughly before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
She always keep her patient under observation after medicine recommendation. If any criticality arise she suggest next course of action.
FAQs related to Dr. Joy Oshun
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Joy Oshun?
A. Dr. Joy Oshun’s specialty is Cardiologist.
Q. Where does Dr. Joy Oshun practice?
A. Dr. Joy Oshun’s practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required by the Cardiologist?
A. The tests include the Blood test, urine test, imaging tests such as an x-ray or MRI, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) test, Biopsy, electrocardiogram(ECG), Transthoracic echocardiogram (echo or TTE) etc.