Dr. Olujimi Coker – Gastroenterologist.
- Dr. Olujimi Coker is a well-known surgeon in Gastroenterologists. At present he is the Chief Executive Officer for Lagoon Hospitals.
- He has qualified from the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- He had completed his specialist surgical training in the United Kingdom with basic surgical training in Greater Manchester.
- Further he completed the higher surgical training in South Yorkshire based around the Sheffield University Teaching Hospitals.
- Dr. Coker is highly expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy.
- His area of interest includes hernias, anal prolapse, appendicitis, advanced laparoscopic surgery for gallstones, and also colorectal cancer.
- He is proficient in managing hemorrhoids, fissures, and complex anal fistulas
Dr. Olujimi Coker’s Details
| Dr. Olujimi Coker’s Speciality
| Dr. Olujimi Coker’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
| Dr. Olujimi Coker’s working hour
||8AM – 6PM
|Does Dr. Olujimi Coker’s provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Olujimi Coker?
Dr. Olujimi Coker is a Gastroenterologist specialist. He is available in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. To take an appointment one has to take a prior appointment with him. To book an appointment contact us.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Olujimi Coker?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Olujimi Coker. Before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
How does Dr. Olujimi Coker treat his patient?
Dr. Olujimi Coker treats his patient with great responsibility, he is a patient-oriented doctor. He determines the patient health issue thoroughly before applying or implementing any further medical procedure. He always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations. If any criticality arises she suggests the next course of action.
FAQs related to Dr. Olujimi Coker
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Olujimi Coker?
A. Dr. Olujimi Coker’s specialty is Cardiologist.
Q. Where does Dr. Olujimi Coker practice?
A. Dr. Olujimi Coker practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required by the Gastrology?
A. The tests include the Blood test, urine test, imaging tests such as an X-rays, a CT scan, blood and stool tests.