Dr. Olufunmilola James – Urology Surgeon
- Olufunmilola James has qualified from the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria in 2004 with a Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery.
- She became a Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria in 2012 following residency training in Radiology at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos.
- She was a Senior Registrar in the Department of Radiology from 2009 to 2012.
- Her core areas of interest in Cross-sectional Imaging, Clinical Research, Musculoskeletal Radiology, and Vascular Imaging with an emphasis on Doppler Ultrasonography, and is a member of the European Society of Radiology, American College of Radiology, Radiology Society of North America.
- She has co-authored articles which include: Stroke Risk Assessment with Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography in Children with Sickle Cell Disorder, Umbilical Artery Doppler Patterns in Women with Pregnancy Induced Hypertension in Lagos.
- She has co-authored articles which include: Umbilical Artery Doppler Patterns in Women with Pregnancy Induced Hypertension in Lagos, Stroke Risk Assessment with Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography in Children with Sickle Cell Disorder.
Dr. Olufunmilola James’s Details
|Dr. Olufunmilola James’s Specialty
|Dr. Olufunmilola James’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Olufunmilola James’s working hour
||8 is AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Olufunmilola James provide online consultation
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Olufunmilola James?
To book an appointment with Dr. Olufunmilola Jamesone one has to take a prior appointment with her. Dr. Olufunmilola Jamesis an Urology specialist. The visiting time start from Mon to Sat from 8 AM to 6 PM. Her practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. Bring your medical report if there is any from a past visit. Also, do a listing of problems one’s facing.
What are the Dr. Olufunmilola James’s Reviews?
Dr. Olufunmilola Jameshas received a positive and honest review. Her way of treating patients is exceptional. If you want to read her reviews of her, you can contact us. Will provide you with past experiences and reviews given by the patients. She is a patient-oriented surgeon. She provides specialized services which help him to refer others.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Olufunmilola James?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Olufunmilola James.
But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide his/her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment.
It is important to provide a video calling facility as patients may visit from other countries which will be helpful for them as well as for the critical health issues patient.
How does Dr. Olufunmilola James treat her patient?
- Olufunmilola James is a well-known Urology in Lagos.
- She suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
- She thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
- She treats her patient with great responsibility and always keeps her patient under observation after medicine recommendations.
- She also always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises.
Why choose Dr. Olufunmilola James?
Dr. Olufunmilola Jamesis a well-known consultant in Urology.
The treatment she provides are:
A urologist might treat bladder problems, urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder and kidney cancer, kidney blockage, and kidney stones. Men suffering from Erectile dysfunction (ED) can also visit her.
FAQs related to Dr. Olufunmilola James
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Olufunmilola James?
A. Dr. Olufunmilola James’s specialty in Urology.
Q. Where does Dr. Olufunmilola James practice?
A. Dr. Olufunmilola James practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by a Urologist?
A. The tests include Urology Disorders
Common Urology tests include CT Scan of the Kidney, Kidney Ultrasound, Cryotherapy for Prostate Cancer, Retrograde Cystography, Cystoscopy for Women, Intravenous Pyelogram, Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), Prostate/Rectal Ultrasound, Prostate Biopsy.