Dr. Chiazor Onyia – Neurosurgeon
- Chiazor Udochukwu Onyia graduated from the College of Medicine, University of Benin.
- He had his residency training in Neurosurgery at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex in Ile-Ife, the University College Hospital in Ibadan, and Amrita College of Medical Sciences, Amrita University in Kochi, Kerala in India.
- His area of interest are brain and spine tumor surgery, Neuro-trauma, Paediatric neurosurgery, functional and vascular neurosurgery, as well as epilepsy surgery.
Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s Details
|Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s Speciality
|Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
|Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s working hour
||8 is AM – 6 PM
|Does Dr. Chiazor Onyia provide online consultancy
What are the Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s Reviews?
Dr. Chiazor Onyia has an overall positive review, He has rarely had any negative reviews. He had well performed and had a high success rate. He always shares his thoughts and understanding regarding any health problem with the patients. He provides all the information regarding surgery and what might be the consequences if he performed any medical procedure.
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Chiazor Onyia?
Dr. Chiazor Onyia is a Neurosurgeon specialist. His practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. He is available from Mon-Sat. To take an appointment one has to take a prior appointment with his. To book an appointment contact us.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Chiazor Onyia?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Chiazor Onyia. But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide His previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment. Prepare your health issue report before consulting him. So, that you don’t miss out on any problems.
Why choose Dr. Chiazor Onyia?
Dr. Chiazor Onyia is a well-known consultant in Neurosurgeon. Dr. Chiazor Onyia’s performs are Anterior Cervical Discectomy, Craniotomy, Chiari Decompression, Laminectomy, Lumbar Puncture, Epilepsy Surgery, Spinal Fusion, etc.
How does Dr. Chiazor Onyia treat his patient?
Dr. Chiazor Onyia is a patient-oriented doctor. treats his patient with great responsibility, He always keeps his patient under observation after medicine recommendations He thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure. He always suggests the best course of action if any critically arises. He also suggests patients with financial crises with better options and opinions.
FAQs related to Dr. Chiazor Onyia
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Chiazor Onyia?
A. Dr. Chiazor Onyia ‘s specialty is Neurosurgeon.
Q. Where does Dr. Chiazor Onyia practice?
A. Dr. Chiazor Onyia practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform by a Neurosurgeon?
A. The tests include agnostic Tests for Neurological Disorders
- CT scan
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electrodiagnostic tests, such as electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction velocity (NCV)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Arteriogram (angiogram)
- Spinal tap (lumbar puncture)