Dr. Nkoyo Uwe – Pediatrics
- Dr. Nkoyo Uwe is a well-known Pediatrics in Lagos. She holds membership in the West Africa College of Physicians.
- She completed her Post-graduate Residency Training at the Department of Paediatrics, LUTH, and also, she is an alumnus of the College of Medicine, University of Calabar.
- She is also an Associate Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- She had multiple experiences from several medical institutions, before joining Lagoon Hospitals.
- Dr. Nkoyo Uwe is skilled in the use of CPAP and Neo-puff machines, Paediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support, ability to perform exchange blood transfusions, and in the, and holds certifications in neonatal resuscitation, neonatal resuscitation, Basic Life Support, and Basic Developmental Assessment.
Dr. Olubunmi Udeogu’s Details
Dr. Nkoyo Uwe’s Details
| Dr. Olubunni Udeogu’s Specialist
| Dr. Olubunni Udeogu’s Address
||20000 NGN – 50000 NGN
| Dr. Olubunni Udeogu’s working hour
||8AM – 6PM
|Does Dr. Olubunni Udeogu’s provide online consultancy
How to Book an Appointment with Dr. Nkoyo Uwe?
Dr. Nkoyo Uwe is a Pediatrics specialist. Her practice place is in the Lagoon Hospital in Lagos. She is available from Mon-Sat. To take an appointment one has to take a prior appointment with her. To book an appointment contact us.
Is online Consultation available for Dr. Nkoyo Uwe?
Yes, online consultation is available for Dr. Nkoyo Uwe. But before seeing the doctor, the patient has to provide Her previous medical certificate if any, pay consultation fees, and the doctor’s attendant will book the appointment. Prepare your health issue report before consulting her. So, that you don’t miss out on any problems.
Why choose Dr. Nkoyo Uwe?
Dr. Nkoyo Uwe is a well-known consultant in Pediatrics. Dr. Nkoyo Uwe performs services such as Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Paediatric Intensive Care, Newborn Care, and many more. She received international patients for treatment. She has received a high success rate from the patient she treated.
Her practice is clean and the patient will be in safe hands.
What are the Dr. Nkoyo Uwe’s Reviews?
Dr. Nkoyo Uwe has received many optimistic reviews from his experience. She has always been good to the patient. She has always received appreciation from her patient’s parents. People of Lagos can rely on her after reading her reviews from here.
How does Dr. Nkoyo Uwe treat her patient?
Dr. Nkoyo Uwe treats her patient with great responsibility, she is a patient-oriented doctor. She always keeps Her patient under observation after medicine recommendations. If any criticality arises, she suggests the next course of action. She thoroughly determines the patient health issue before applying or implementing any further medical procedure.
FAQs related to Dr. Nkoyo Uwe
Q. What is the specialty of Dr. Nkoyo Uwe?
A. Dr. Nkoyo Uwe’s specialty is Pediatrics.
Q. Where does Dr. Nkoyo Uwe practice?
A. Dr. Nkoyo Uwe practices at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos.
Q. Which tests/ investigations are generally required to perform?
A. The tests include Tuberculosis testing, blood test, screening for hepatitis C infection, hearing tests, etc.