Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Nizamiye Hospital is located in Abuja, provides a high quality health care service in all medical specialities in its 5 storey building with a covered area of 12.000 m2 since 2013.
We entrust ourselves to health professionals, particularly doctors and nurses. We have worries and fears about our sickness, Can we get accurate diagnosis
and information about our sickness? How do we get better and where do we get the best care? At some point, we get exhausted from these concerns and we need a compassionate hand to hold on to. To help a patient recover health, both physically, emotionally and psychologically, they need to trust in their care giver. In the world today people equate humans to machine and assume medications alone can cure the illness however I want to assure you that it goes beyond medications and that is why i assume the WHO defines
health as “A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity”
Nizamiye Hospital will always try its best possible to provide Nigerians with quality health service using modern technology. Our hospital is an epitome of humanitarian values combined with quality and advanced technology to promote health. We aim to be a role model in protecting the core human values of love, trust and compassion as we embark on the journey a healthier Nigeria.
At Nizamiye Hospital, we do not discriminate between religion, race or language. From the very first moment our patient steps in, we provide transparent, reliable and hopeful medical service to them. With our qualified personnel and modern technology, patients can be sure of the best.
We aim to be the first hospital that comes to your mind if the question “where can I get a trusted medical service?” pops up. With the application of different techniques in medicine, we strongly believe that Nizamiye will be a force to reckon with in the medical world.
WE STRIVE TO OBEY ALL THE REGULATIONS SET BY THE STATE, TO PROVIDE SERVICES APPROPRIATE TO LAID DOWN LAWS.
- As management, to set a standard principle and not make financial interest the main purpose.
- To respect the rights of the patient and treat them with all the care and love they can get so that they will feel special.
- To respect the philosophy of “get your service as you requested” to our patients
- To provide reliable and quality medical service using modern technology equipment
- We respect the philosophy of “discharge the sickness not the patient”
- We continuously train the medical staff to keep them running in team spirit
- We administer our activities without compromising the ethical values while aiming to keep improving and uplifting our hospital