Marcia Surgical Center Cost and Reviews
Marcia Surgical Specialty Center is a surgical center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The surgical center provides surgeries related to plastic and cosmetic surgery, neuro surgery, hair transplant, Orthopedic Surgery, etc. Marcia Surgical Center aims to improve and maintain overall health and appearance. And the mission of the center is to provide high-quality and personalized care. They are been dedicated to providing a high standard of surgical care to patients.
The services are been performed in a clean environment. And other facilities you will get at the hospital include a radiological department, OPDs, 6 ICU beds, an Operating room, an inpatient ward, consultation rooms, etc. Marcia Surgical Center is one the best centers which is founded by Dr. Tewodros Messele. Dr. Messele desires to establish a modern health facility to attract patients and world-class surgeons to Ethiopia to provide the best services. Well-trained surgeons are also part of this top-notch organization. And the best thing about the surgical center is that the surgeons are been trained in the United States and come back to their country and provide incredible work to their people.
So let’s dive into the Marcia Surgical Center where you will know more about the center and help to provide more information.
Why choose Marcia Surgical Center?
- The surgical center has highly trained medical professionals with many years of experience.
- Marcia Surgical center addresses the most common problems such as hair transplants, plastic surgery, etc.
- Services they offer are elective care as well as emergency services.
- An affordable price is been offered for any surgery
- For any clinical research, laboratories are present.
- The intensive Care Unit has 6 beds.
- Operating rooms are full-fledged and comfortable.
- Inpatient rooms are also been provided to those who have gone through surgical treatment.
- Consultation rooms are also there for outpatients.
Marcia Surgical Center Doctors List
Dr. Tewodros Messele
– Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
– 30+ years of experience
– Extensively offers Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Hand Surgery.
Dr. Girma Makonnen
– 20+ years of experience
Dr. Birhanu Ayana
– Orthopedic Surgeon (Consultant), Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery (Sub-Specialist)
– 25+ years of experience
– Deals with problems such as deformity, dislocation, and trauma.
Dr. Mamo Deksisa
– Assistant Prof. of Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroplasty, and sport Arthroscopy (sub-specialty).
– 15+ years of experience
Dr. Hiwot Zelalem
Marcia Surgical Center – Expertise
- Plastic Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hair Transplant
The surgical center offers a variety of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery to correct deformities of the body and face or to improve appearance. Plastic Surgery is helpful for all age groups from childhood to old age caused by congenital disabilities (birth defects), accidents, or aging.
It includes two types:
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery – This type of surgery is done if any patient is facing illness related to trauma, infection, disease, tumors, etc.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery – It is been done to repair or reshape the body’s normal structure to improve its appearance.
Types of Plastic Surgery:
- Head, face, and eyes surgery (nose reshaping, facial implants, ear reshaping, etc.)
- Mouth and teeth Surgery ( Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery (Breast lift, Breast Reduction, etc.)
- Abdomen Surgery (Liposuction, etc.)
- Hand And Upper Limb
- Skin (Tattoo removal, Scar, Botox, chemical peel, etc.)
Marcia Surgical Center is an expert center where they follow the procedure to reduce pain, increase motion, and improve the quality of life of your joint problems.
When do we need an Ortho doctor?
You will face problems such as Back pain, Knee pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, etc.
Common Conditions of Orthopedics
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
At Marcia Surgical Center they provide neuro surgery with great care team members and treats conditions related to the brain, spine, and nerves.
Types of Neurosurgery:
- General neurosurgery
- Peripheral nerve injury
- Functional and epilepsy neurosurgery, etc
Marcia Surgical Center Hair Transplant
Marcia Surgical Center is famous for Hair Transplants. Hair Transplantation helps us to look more youthful and good. Thinning and Baldness of hair is the main reason people look for hair restoration or transplant.
Hair Transplant Surgery includes
- Frontal Hairline lowering
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Eyebrow Transplant.
Marcia Surgical Center Cost
Hair Transplant at Marcia Surgical Center is around ETB 1 to 2 USD per Graft.
- FUE Hair Transplant $1,379
- FUT Hair Transplant $1,415
- Craniotomy $2500
- DBS $10000
- Endoscopic Endonasal $5000
- Brain Tumor Surgery $ 1180
- Neuro Endoscopy $10000
- MRI-Guide Laser Ablation $1050
- Biopsy $400
- Total Knee Replacement $5200
- Resurfacing $7000
- Total Hand Surgery $2500
- Shoulder Replacement $6000
- Arthroscopic Surgery $8500
There are many types of plastic surgery as we have discussed already. Reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery can cost us
- Tattoo Removal $420
- Skin Treatments $1,523
- Scar Removal $945
- Laser Treatments $2,468
- Facial Reconstruction $4,725
- Eyelid $1,523
- Cleft Lip $840
- Brow Lift $945
- Breast Fat Transfer $2,205
- Breast Reconstruction $3,360
- Otoplasty $1,633
- Liposuction 360 $2,722
- Reconstructive surgery $1,198
- Craniofacial surgery $1,270
The surgical specialist looks after the urinary tract of males and females as well as the reproductive systems of males and is known to be a Urological Surgeon. The treatments that are been performed by the urological surgeon such as
- Laparoscopic Radical cystectomy $4930
- Ureteroscopy Removal of Stone $2200
- Laser Prostate Surgery $5000
- Radical prostatectomy Surgery $5000
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy Surgery $6500
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Surgery $1250
Inclusions and Exclusions Charges
– Initial and Diagnosis Cost
– Cost of the treatment or surgery
– For Aboard patients, Airport pick up and drop on Departure.
– Consultant fees of the concerned specialty
– Operation Theater charges and Surgeons’ fees
– Nursing Charges
– Hospital Charges such as food, accommodation, etc.
– Drugs and Consumables charges
– Blood products
– Additional procedure
– Hospital Stays
– Discharge consultations, procedures, and follow-ups.
Note: The Cost mentioned above besides the different surgeries is subject to change on treatment, condition, and the hospital you are choosing.
- Botox and Fillers
- Vascular AND Endo-vascular
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Urological Surgical
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Emergency Room
|Skin Surgery||Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion|
|Cleft Lip and Palate Maxillofacial Problems||Cervical laminectomy for cervical stenosis|
|Soft-tissue Tumors||Lumbar laminectomy for a neurogenic claudication|
|Post Surgical Deformities||Lumbar dissecting for a herniated disc|
|congenital Deformities||Closed Reduction External Fixation|
|Fat Grafting||Open Reduction Internal Fixation|
|Face lifting||Ligament Reconstruction of joints|
|Remove Eye bags||Arthroscopy|
|Tuck the Ears||Shoulder replacement|
|Reshape the nose||FUE hair transplantation|
|Increase and decrease the size of the lips||Cholecystectomy|
|Tighten the upper arm and thighs||Hemorrhoidectomy|
|Shunt placement for syringohydromyelia||Appendectomy|
|Suboccipital decompression for Chiari malformation||Herniorrhaphy|
|VP shunt placement||Breast reduction|
|Spinal fusion surgery||Mastopexy|
|Surgical intervention for some brain and spinal tumors||Mammaplasty|
|Craniotomy & evacuation of hematoma||Nerve root decompression|
Postoperative Care (Care after the Surgery)
Post-surgery care is very important for successful results. To recover quickly you must follow some tips
– Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions
– Keep Moving. Walking is the most important thing to do to recover quickly.
– Though we don’t feel pain while surgery due to the anesthesia. But, after the surgery, the crucial thing is to control the pain. So, Control Your Pain.
– If any complication occurs Know when to go to emergency care or contact your health care provider.
– Carefully cough and sneeze because it can open up your wound.
– Eat and Drink properly
– Keep your Incision area clean and take care as instructed by your doctor.
– Prevent to occur any infection.
– Follow-up with the doctor
– And follow all the instructions provided by the healthcare.
Marcia Surgical Center Reviews
- One of the best surgical centers in Ethiopia.
- The environment is good and amazing work is been provided.
- The personality of the doctors are incredible
- Their goals are clear and what they want to achieve is clearly shown in their work.
- Nurses and Staff Members are very helpful.
- For inpatients, they appoint personal nurses.
- For aboard patients they provide accommodation.