American Medical Center Review and Costs
Every person doesn’t know that choosing the best doctor is equally important to select an excellent clinic/Hospital/Medical Center. A medical center that provides the best services, and quality care, and has modern and advanced technology can give an edge to any diagnosis and provide the best treatment. One such medical center in Ethiopia is “The American Medical Center (AMC)” which is been known for its incredible medical services and wide range of treatments. So, let’s get into it and learn more about AMC and also about the American Medical Center Review and Costs, Services, Treatments, Departments, Doctor’s list, etc.
About American Medical Center (AMC)
- American Medical Center was been established in 2012.
- The founder of AMC is Dr. Akeza Teame and Mrs. Melat Abate ( A Visionary Couple).
- In AMC, they provide quality, values, and professionalism.
- Both doctors experienced education and training in the U.S.
- The center is open to addressing the growing demand for medical services and treatment.
- In AMC, the services meet the western-standard healthcare services.
- The focus of AMC is patient-centered, non-intimidating, and friendly.
- Their aim is to instill similar professional caliber and ethical standards at American Medical Center.
- In 2018, AMC expanded its scope and started 24/7 services and inpatient admission for pediatrics and adult patients at AMC.
- Provides mentorship and training programs for future healthcare professionals.
Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Teamwork, Synergy, Well-being, Integrity.
Provide quality health services, Create a healthy society with high-caliber services in an efficient way.
Values are been reflected in the ways we touch every life.
Nutrition and Dietary
Medical Clearance and Screening
24/7 Pharmacy Services
- Inpatient Services
– Spacious and Spotless ward rooms
– Security and assistants
– Rooms for family and relatives
– VIP rooms are also given for individuals for VIP feeling
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Stress test
- BP Holter monitor
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Doppler Studies
- Obstetrics and Genecology Dept.
- Cardiology Dept.
- Nutrition and Dietary Dept.
- Gastroenterologist Dept.
- Management of ICU Patient
- Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Equipping and setting up telemedicine system programs
- Integrating EMR system
- Mechanical ventilators
- Certification in training in Basic and Advanced Life Support
- Reception area
- Modern Cafeteria
- Waiting areas
- Internet Access
- Food Services
Dr. Akeza Teame, MD
- Degree of Arts from Hesston College
- BS in Genetics and Doctor of Medicine from Kansas University
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Infectious Disease from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and ID in the US
- Co-founder of Saint Yared Hospital Holdings, Samaritan Surgical Center, P.L.C, And MD of AMC.
AMC Doctor’s List
- Dr. Akeza Teame – Infectious Disease Specialist
- Dr. Tinsae Alemayehu – Pediatrician
- Dr. Nebiyou Asnake – Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Kaleab Tesfaye – Pediatrician
- Dr. Amanuel Abera – Internist
- Dr. Selamawit Tariku – Radiologist
- Dr. Demeke Mekonnen – Pediatric cardiologist
- Dr. Selam Aberra – Psychiatrist
- Dr. Solomon G/Mariam – Cardiologist
- Dr. Dawit Solomon – Pathologist
- Dr. Zelealem Debebe – Nutritionist and Dietician
- Dr. Maeida Oumer – General Practitioner
- Dr. Tigist Mekonnen – Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Dr. Kalkidan Alachew – Endocrinologist
- Dr. Rahel Goshu – General Practitioner
- Dr. Emnet Belete – General Practitioner
- Dr. Segen Zerabruk – General Practitioner
American Medical Center Review
- Excellent environment
- Management is good
- Highly recommended medical center
- A variety of patients visit AMC for the treatment
- Specialist doctors are also available
- The services they provide are of quality
- Every process in AMC is very smooth and simple
- Results of the diagnosis provided on time
- Very professional doctors
- Accommodation is great
American Medical Center Costs
Medical Costs of AMC are been based on various factors:
– Doctors charges
– Hospital Charges
– Treatment cost
– Consultation fees
– Food Services
All these are being charged when a patient got treatment in a medical clinic. Other than this there are some other factors too. If you want to get all the details of the surgery; you can contact the medical center to get the details.
Medical Insurance in AMC
Ethiopia is a most populous country. Most public and private healthcare systems provide medical insurance for any treatment. In Addis Ababa, most reputed hospitals are present. So, people visit there to get any type of treatment. Various medical centers, they provide free medical facilities also. To know about the healthcare and insurance options it is highly advisable to get into the details of any clinic/hospital before traveling to Ethiopia. Public Healthcare provides free treatments to its citizens, but private hospitals in Addis Ababa are not linked to any insurance (most Hospitals). So, it is very important to know any hospital’s insurance policy.
To Book an Appointment with AMC
To book an appointment you can fill out the form provided in AMC website to get a consultant from the best specialists. And the consultant fees are around 140 USD.
Address of AMC
2VJ2+CJ5, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Located Inside Sunshine Real-estate Compound)
American Medical Center is a healthcare service provider network, that offers evidence-based care and functional medicine. It is been dedicated to providing high standards of healthcare services to the most needed people with quality, Safe, clean, and modern technology.