Hayat Hospital Review and Costs
Hayat Hospital is one of the well-known hospitals in Ethiopia. The hospital is being dedicated to providing quality patient care. Medical College of Hayat Hospital is also open to educating medical students with remorseless attention. To make the students attentive towards patient safety, clinical excellence, passion, and commitment to assure the best healthcare services for the community. In Ethiopia, Hayat hospital delivers its services. Ethiopia is an attractive country in the horn of Africa and the second most populated country in the African continent. Today, we will discuss Hayat Hospital Review and Costs, Services, Hayat Hospital Doctors, and Admission to the Medical College of Hayat Hospital.
Hayat Hospital provides primary to specialty care. Patients will get everything at the hospital as per their needs. The hospital is privately owned by a health institution to provide quality health care treatments. Hayat Hospital has a specialized healthcare facility, and due to this, it has become a recognized leader in senior services. Every hospital focuses on delivering exceptional services to its patients with standards in safety, quality, and patient satisfaction. So as Hayat Hospital also keeps there primary services according to that.
Provide quality care and educate young minds in the field of medical education to provide the best healthcare to the community they serve.
To provide cures and comfort, to be the first choice in the healthcare industry, and provide quality education.
Core Values of Hayat Hospital
|Quality||High quality of treatment, the safety of the patient, and medical education|
|Services||Provide services that are responsive and healing based. Services are customer specific.|
|Responsibility||Accept organizationally accountability for the work they do,|
|Respect||Respect for patient’s privacy and accurate information are kept under confidentiality: dignity, Individuality, and rights of everyone.|
|Cooperation||Private interaction between patients and doctors. And also with staff members and professional experts.|
|Excellence||The hospital provides uniqueness in its treatment to be unforgettable. They always improve with patients’ feedback. In order to excel in their community.|
Why Choose Hayat Hospital?
- The primary focus is to deliver exceptional care with patient satisfaction.
- In Hayat Hospital, a patient will get quality care.
- Specialized doctors and professional staff are there to provide the best services.
- The vision is to improve healthcare for people with less access to medical equipment.
- Hospital is working towards medical education to provide young people excellence in the clinical industry.
|Emergency And Trauma Service||Neonatal ICU|
|Specialized Laboratory Service||Orthopedic surgery|
|Ambulance and Liaison Service||Neurosurgery|
|Pharmacy Service||Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT Services) with Audiometry|
|Internal medicine||Abortion Care and related Services|
|Gastroenterology with Endoscopy and Colonoscopy||Imaging Services|
|General surgery (including laparoscopic surgery)||Laparoscopy|
|Pediatrics And Neonatology||Maternal and Child Health services|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics including hysteroscopy Services||Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Infections Services|
|Delivery service with fetal monitoring||Dentistry Services|
|Intensive care unit||Neurology|
|Dialysis unit||Urology and Prostate Cancer Services|
|Panda baby warmers||Medical Checkups Including for international travelers|
- Dialysis Department
- Peritoneal Dialysis Unit
- Dental Department
- Treatments: Prosthodontic, general dentistry unit including restorative, periodontics, orthodontic, minor surgical procedures, and oral and maxillofacial surgery unit.
- Pediatric Department
- Urology Department
- Treatments: Testicular Cancer, prostate, kidney, incontinence and male infertility, and kidney stones
- Cosmetic Surgery
Hayat Hospital Doctor List
- Dr. Hailu Wondimu
- Dr. Dawit
- Dr. Asnakech
- Dr. Tewodros Kassahun
- Dr. Lydia Kebede
- Dr. Rediet Tesfaye
- Dr. Hareg Temesgen
Hayat Hospital Review
– Physician doctors are very good at providing services
– Provide accurate dialysis results
– Dental doctors are very appreciable
– Good services in reception.
– orthodontic physicians are competent.
– Staff and nurses are good at services and take care of like a family.
– Each person at the hospital understands every patient and guides them according to that.
– Modern equipment is used.
Hayat Hospital Costs of Surgery
Every hospital charges according to its popularity and the experienced and specialized doctors present in the hospital.
Surgery cost is being based on factors such as:
- Type of surgery a patient needs
- Doctors charges
- Accommodation charges
- Ward room choice
- Pre-examination charges and post-recovery period, etc.
- Other facilities include Food, Laundry, etc.
Hayat Hospital – Hayat Medical College
Hayat Medical College is a private higher education institution. It was founded in 2005. The medical college has been located at the heart of the capital of Ethiopia (Addis Ababa). Hayat Medical University is approved by WHO, and MCI has proficient facilities and a low cost of living.
Hayat Medical College Benefits
- Global Job Opportunity
- More seats as compared to other countries
- Better ROI
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Use of English Language
- Top class university
Hayat Medical College Faculty of MBBS
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Science
Hayat Medical College Tuition Fees
The tuition fees at Hayat Medical College are affordable, and low, and provide great exposure to clinical settings. The hospital is been affiliated with where students gain practical experience.
Hayat Medical College Courses
Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, General Pathology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology- Anatomy & Physiology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology.
Hayat Medical College Departments
- Medicine Department
- Nursing Department
Hayat Medical College Requirements
- Must have passed the higher secondary examination with Science subjects.
- Candidate must have 50% in PCB
- 17 years or more for medical education in the university.
- Qualify for NEET exams going to study MBBS abroad.
Hayat Medical College Affiliation and Recognition
- Asian Medical Students Association
- Asia Pacific Quality Network
- Asian Medical Education Association
- Association for Medical Education in Europe
- Assoc. of Medical Schools in Europe
- Association of Medical Universities of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Education and Research
- International Federation of Medical Students Association
- International Network of Higher Education Quality Assurance Agencies
- Organization of Ph.D. training programs in the field of biomedical and medical sciences in the European system
- World Federation for Medical Education
- World Health Organization
|Hayat Hospital Location||XQVW+Q4F, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Hayat Hospital Phone Number||Contact Us|
|Hayat Hospital Owner||Ato Dinku Deyasa Biru|
|To book an appointment at Hayat Hospital||Go to the Hayathospitalmc.com site and on the contact form tab fill out the form for the further process.|