Kadisco General Hospital Costs and Reviews
Today’s article is been based on one of the best hospitals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The hospital is been known as Kadisco General Hospital (KGH). Patients visit this clinic from abroad too. So we will cover all the essential things about the hospital such as Location, address of the hospital, Kadisco General Hospital Costs, reviews, services and treatments the clinic provides, and the list of specialized doctors’ names.
About Kadisco General Hospital
A leading paint manufacturing company, Kadisco Chemical Industry, Kadisco group, and SMATARA forwarding company has established Kadisco General Hospital in 2007. Kadisco Hospital is also known as the sister of Kadisco Group. The hospital is been established to provide healthcare services to every people in Addis Ababa. The main objective of establishing Kadisco Hospital is to secure society with modern health care preventive and proper diagnostic health practices. It is situated in a wide flat area in the Gerji region also known as 46 mazorya. If we talk about the accommodation in the Kadisco Hospital, it has a grand entrance, wide reception, corridors, spacious health care units, bedrooms, medical equipment units, etc. KGH was been also established as Mother and Child Hospital. It became a general hospital with the consent of the Federal Ministry of Health.
Why choose Kadisco Hospital?
- The hospital maintains its every space and corners clean.
- Uses of staffing and medical equipment effectively
- Provide visitors and patients comfort
- Staff members are professional, and deliver health services efficiently and effectively.
- The atmosphere in the hospital inspires the health of the patients
- Hospitals provide credit facilities including Banks and insurance, ECA, etc.
Kadisco Hospital’s 3 Pillars
Kadisco Hospital’s mission is to provide high-quality healthcare accessibility to every citizen.
Their vision is to most efficient, courteous, and competent provider of comprehensive health care.
As Kadisco hospital has many departments, their goal is to expand more departments such as telepathology, ophthalmology to meet every requirements of the society.
In Clinical Services:
Ultraviolet Light Treatment
Local transportation booking
Medical records transfer
- Gastroenterology – Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- General Surgery – Hernia Repair
- Gynecology – Breast Exam and Pelvic Adhesiolysis
- Orthopedics – Diagnostic Arthroscopy, Knee Arthroscopy, Bone Fracture Treatment, Ankle Fracture Treatment, Achilles Tendon Rupture, and Ankle Arthroscopy.
- Spinal Surgery – Spine Surgery
- Urology – Kidney Stones Treatment, Cystoscopy, Prostatectomy, and Bladder Stone Removal.
|Major and minor surgery||Urinary problems|
|Dermatologic surgery||Urine analysis|
|Skin electro-cautery therapy||Body fluid analysis|
|Skin Ultraviolet||ENT and head & neck surgery|
|Skin biopsy||Facial paralysis|
|Lumphatic system compression therapy||Ureterolithiasis|
|Root canal treatment||Endoscopy|
|Full and half denture||Gastric surgery|
|Arthroscopic surgery||Gastroenterology disorder|
|Ankle and elbow disorders||Allergy and asthma cases|
Kadisco Hospital Doctors List
|Dr. Kassahun Habtemariam|
|Dr. Eudaldo Gonzalez|
|Dr. Gada Lelisa|
|Dr. Fuad Temam|
|Dr. Samia Ibrahmin|
|Dr. Abraham Asnake|
|Dr. Adib Yusuf|
|Dr. Addisu Andargie|
|Dr. Workeabeba Abebe|
|Dr. Edom Girma|
|Dr. Husnia Hussen|
|Dr. Abrahman Tadele|
|Dr. Samia Ibrahim|
|Dr. Tilahum Zeleke|
|Dr. Alexander Mohammed|
|Dr. Getachew Desta|
|Dr. Kamilla Bartura|
Latest Treatment in Kadisco Hospital
In 2022, Project Harar was been conducted at Kadisco General Hospital on a six-year-old boy Kassahun (Cleft Surgery was been done).
Kadisco General Hospital Reviews
- Supportive doctors
- Discussing openly and everything in detail before surgery
- Staff are caring and understanding
- Working accordingly to the medical ethics
- one of the best hospital
- Modern equipment and excellent caring services
- One of the recommended hospitals.
Book an Appointment at Kadisco General Hospital
To book an appointment, you can visit the Kadisco Hospital website and contact them to book an appointment and get a consultant.
You consult KGH for treatments such as Pediatric, Laboratory analysis, ENT treatments, Orthopedics, OBY-Gyn, etc.
Kadisco General Hospital Costs
If a patient undergoes surgery in Ethiopian Country then on average it will cost 240 USD, and the direct medical cost with any medical insurance or something will be around 297 to 611 USD.
Some factors that are been considered while planning surgery costs. Such as:
The doctor’s experience
Quality of the hospital services
Techniques, equipment, and methods are been used
In addition, some other important factors includes:
International patient services
teams of doctors and surgeons
location of the hospital and transportation, etc.