Landmark General Hospital Review and Costs
About Landmark General Hospital (LGH)
Landmark General Hospital is a renowned healthcare provider in Addis Ababa. The hospital is been founded in 2008 with a desire to provide high-quality healthcare services to the community. LGH (Landmark General Hospital) is a healthcare provider that offers services in many general and specialty areas, including local, international, governmental, and non-governmental organizations.
The three most essential pillars of Landmark General Hospital are:
– The Vision: To be known as a quality hospital and motivated professionals who meet their patient’s needs.
– Mission of the Hospital: Provide patient-centered, Quality, and Safe services, Patient Satisfaction, Provide qualified staff, and access to modern technologies.
– Values: Commitment towards the work to improve health, the satisfaction of the patient, and well-being. to serve knowledge and compassion, Dignity and respect to every patient, and innovate to do better and be better.
These 3 goals of Landmark General Hospital are been applying and updated again and again to keep patients to be their first priority.
Other than these we will discuss Landmark General Hospital Review and Costs, Doctor’s List, Services offered at LGH, etc.
The Landmark General Hospital has 20 Clinical care specialty services, Pharmaceutical and Ambulance Services, Advanced lab and Diagnostic Services, and Advanced up-to-date Clinical Facilities. The hospital is been recognized by the Ethiopian FMHAC authority as a quality medical care provider. LGH is been comprised of over 250 well-trained professionals.
Why Choose Landmark General Hospital, Ethiopia
The hospital is a dedicated hospital with a great team to bring world-class healthcare services to each patient with an affordable price. Landmark General Hospital provides assistance in various fields other than that the benefits also include:
- Hospital Details
- Emergency Services
- Clinic Personal
- Patient-Centered Care
- 24/7 Hours support
- 24/7 Pharmacy
- Medical Transport
Prof. Dr. Kebede Oli (CEO)
- Dr. Kebede Oli CEO of LGH and Prof. of Medicine at Addis Ababa University (AAU)
- Reviewers of the African Journal of Cardiology
- Founder and Head of the Cardiology unit at AAU (1988 to 1998)
- (1990-2001) Director of the Clinical Epidemiology Unit and Chairman of the Editorial Board of Ethiopian Medical Journal
- General Practioner – Director of Axum and Jimma Hospitals
- Received Master of Medical Sciences (MMed.Sc.) – University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Fellow in Clinical Cardiology at McGill University
- Best Physician Award – Ethiopian Medical Association’s Award
Advanced Operation Theatres
Advanced Laboratory Services
Diagnostics Imaging Services
Fully Equipped and Advanced ICU
50+ Inpatient Beds
24 Hour Ambulance and Pharmaceutical services
Advanced Laboratory Services
Oncology and Chemotherapy Services
Diabetes and endocrine disease
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ear Nose Throat ENT Services
General Internal Medicine
Regular ECG and Stress ECG
regular and stress echocardiography
ambulatory BP monitoring
respiratory function tests
foreign body removal
treatment of bleeding lesions
removal of polyps
Gastro Surgical treatments
dilation of strictures
insertion of stents for malignant GI stenosis
treatment of various liver diseases
Joint Replacement and Traumatology
- Emergency Department
- Endocrinology Department
- Orthopedic Department
- Cardiology Department
- Pediatrics Department
- ENT Department
- Internal Medicine Department
- Dr. Kebede Oli
- Dr. Enderas Mengistu (General Practitioner)
- Dr. Yared
- Dr. Zenash
- Dr. Lidya
- Dr. Getahun
- Dr. Fraol Tesfaye
Recent Surgery at Landmark Hospital
From India, senior Orthopedic Surgeons perform joint replacements surgeries at Landmark General Hospital (LGH), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. They have also provided services in Total Knee Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, and Orthopedic Consultation.
Landmark General Hospital Review
- Staff, Healthcare Professionals, and Specialist doctors are helpful, kind, and professional.
- Excellent services are been provided.
- Physicians are highly recommended by the patients.
- Fully equipped and uses advanced technology.
- Hospital infrastructure and premises are well structured.
Landmark General Hospital Costs
The surgery cost varies from country to country. On average a patient who undergoes surgery in Ethiopia would face a treatment cost of around 1,32,754 ETB. Per the patient, the price is 5,310 ETB.