Washington Medical Center Review and Costs
About Washington Medical Center
The Healthcare sector is a very important sector in any part of the country. As we all know health is our ultimate priority in moving forward in our life. And we all know that the rural community is one of the big communities where we need to more focus on. Africa is a place where we will face a large number of people from rural communities and their need for a health industry is one of the priorities. The specialized doctors, professional healthcare, advanced and modern technologies, equipment, and clean and hygienic environment of the hospital are all needed for any patient. Not only do Ethiopian people want to be well-sustained with highly qualified hospitals, but it is being needed by any country.
However, governments with the help of many policies and partnerships want their country to be self-sustained in terms of healthcare. One such healthcare clinic is Washington Health Care (WHC) Center which was been established in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for the betterment of people by the USA. So, today we will look into Washington Medical Center Reviews, Services, Costs, Treatments, Specialist doctors, etc.
WHC understands the demand for high-quality services in Ethiopia and its commitment to catering to the needs of the people. The Ethiopian Govt. knew that the public sector alone can’t speed up the health industry, economic growth, and poverty reduction. By looking into the need for an hour they present the government policies and recognize the requirements.
Washington Medical Center is 24-hour services that provide the healthcare industry in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It is a specialized secondary healthcare industry that is been managed and staffed by American, Ethiopian, and other foreign doctors who are been committed to providing affordable and quality services to Ethiopian citizens. Washington Health Care (WHC) Center is been established under Washington Healthcare Limited Liability Company, Subsidiary Company) in Washington D.C. USA. It was been established to provide quality medical services to Ethiopian people and the clinic has a wide range of qualities and skills. WHC’s goal is to deliver high-class health care to needy patients.
WHC is been certified by the Ministry of Health and other competent regulatory bodies for fulfilling the new Ethiopian Govt. Standards on Health. Currently, two locations where the license is been granted to operate i.e., Bole Bulbula areas and Bole Rwanda.
Why Choose Washington Medical Center?
- WMC delivers quality medical services
- Professional healthcare and specialist doctors
- Uses of advanced technology
- In both locations, they provide quality care and a professional approach.
- The 4 pillars of WMC that they work under:
- The vision is to provide quality healthcare services at international standards. And establish the chain of healthcare centers, and develop full-fledged general hospitals.
- The mission is to be one of the trusted healthcare industries that drive innovation, teamwork, advanced technology, and the safety of patients with quality.
- The strategy is to continuously upgrade and advance the activities to establish a full-blown tertiary hospital that provides specialized health care services to its patients.
- The core Value is to seize every opportunity to serve and support care seekers based on Innovation, Service, teamwork, integrity, kindness, quality, and client-tailored care.
- WMC’s top-most services are: Diagnostic Imaging Services, General Medicine Services, Ambulance Services, Emergency Services, Dialysis Services
Some Facts of WMC
|No. of Doctors||37|
Washington Medical Center Specialties
- Travel Medicine
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Nephrology/Dialysis Center
- General Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Outpatient Department
Services offered at Washington Medical Center
As we all know that the operating section provided at the location of Bole Bulbula and Bole Rwanda. So, the services are been divided accordingly on both the location.
At Bole Bulbula
At Bole Rwanda
|Maternity and Children Health care||OPD||Pharmacy|
|outpatient Department||Dialysis Services||Laboratory|
|Inpatient Care Services||Inpatient Care||Ambulance Support with IV medicine, cardiac monitor, etc.|
|Internal Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology||ICU|
|Family Planning||Cardiology||Emergency Services|
|Ante Natal Care and Poat Natal Care||Nephrology||Customer Services|
|Obstetric Ultrasound||Hematology||General Internal Medicine|
|Labor and Delivery||Oncology|
|Cervical Cancer Screening||Infectious Disease|
To Book an appointment with WMC
You can contact us or go directly to the website of WMC and fill out the form for an appointment with the best doctors.
- Infertility workup and treatment
- Gynecological Examination & Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Treatment
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Sexual Transmitted Infection Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- For Obstetric Ultrasound – First Trimester scans, Fetal growth scans, multiple gestation, second opinion scans
- CT Scan
Facility for Inpatient
- Food Services
- Imported Adjustable beds
- Comfortable chairs for visitors
- Private bathroom
- Personal Nurse
Infrastructure and Location of Washington Medical Center
At Bole Bulbula – WMC Branch
- 8th-floor designed building
- Modern equipment
- Services on both branch is almost the same
- Qualified Staff
Location: Bole Bulbula, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
At Bole Rwanda – WMC Branch
- 2500sq.mtrs. in the heart of Bole Sub City (In front of the Rwanda Embassy)
- Near to Bole Internation Airport
- Services: emergency services, examination room, health care seekers, patient admission facilitation, lab, etc.
- Radiologic Imaging Center
- 24/7 services
- security surveillance system
Location: Bole, In front of Rwanda Embassy, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Doctors List at Washington Medical Center
|Dr. Amare Gulillat MD (Endocrinologist)|
|Dr. Amhmed Mohammed MD (Dermatovenerologist)|
|Dr. Azeb Kebede MD (Nephrologist)|
|Dr. Betel Hailu MD (Internist)|
|Dr. Bethelhem Tefera MD (Internist)|
|Dr. Eshetu Gezahegn MD (Internist)|
|Dr. Eskinder Tesfaye MD (Gastroenterologist )|
|Dr. Esubalew Woldeyes MD (Cardiologist )|
|Dr. Fassil Teffera , MD (Internist) CMO|
|Dr. Fikru Tsehayneh MD (Neurologist)|
|Dr. Gasmelbari Mustafa , MD (Hematologist) CQO|
|Dr. Kalkidan Hailegnaw MD (Radiologist)|
|Dr. Ketsela Lemma MD (Gynecologist)|
|Dr. Lule Fayisa MD (Internist)|
|Dr. Melaku Asfawosen MD (Internist)|
|Dr. Nardos Temesgen MD (Gynecologist)|
|Dr. Nigussie Berihun MD (Pediatrician )|
|Dr. Tefera Muche MD (Psychiatrist)|
|Dr. Tola Bayisa MD (Pulmonologist /Critical care sub specialist (Intensivist))|
|Dr. Yoseph Mamo|
Washington Medical Center (WMC) COVID testing
If we look into present scenario COVID is also being test in various centers for international travel or for any other reasons too. So here are some information related to COVID testing.
- COVID testing is been provided in both locations (Bole Bulbula and Bole Rwanda).
- You can book an online process for testing.
- It is available 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
- Alternative testing’s location are Sheraton Addis Hotel and Hilton Addis Hotel.
Washington Medical Center Reviews
- One of the best hospitals in Addis Ababa
- Warm and caring people around the hospital
- Gives 100% satisfaction outcomes
- The medical center is near the airport
- Staff members are very warm-hearted people
- Past patients are satisfied with the outcomes
- Consulting process is smooth
- X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI Examination is examined in regular basis.
- Test results are on time.
Washington Medical Center Cost
|Popular Treatment Cost at WMC||Avg. Cost in USD|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||1200|
|Dermatology and Venereology||600-2000|
The above table of surgery cost is more or less charged the same in every medical care.
However, the charges also include:
- Medical charges
- Specialist Doctor
- The hospital you are opting for surgery
- Post recovery period
- Accommodation charges
- Food Facility
- Therapy section (if any)
- Consultation with doctor
- Follow-up session
Washington Medical Center is a specialty center in internal medicine that offers services by US-trained and board-certified specialized doctors and other Ethiopian doctors. It aims to provide affordable and high-quality services. WMC will mobilize other doctors from Europe and USA for services that are not available in the city. WMC was been named after the city of Washington in the District of Columbia of USA. 24 hours 7 days services, with specialized doctors from all over the western countries to give the best services in Ethiopia.