Case Hospital Cost and Reviews
About Case Hospital
The Case Hospital is a private healthcare service provider started 26 years ago. Case Med Services is the umbrella company representing Case Hospital, Case MedInsurance, Case Pharmacy, Case MedSchool, Case Diagnostic Centre, and Case Medcare. The Case MedServices started in 1995 with the Case clinic, later known as Case Hospital. Case Hospital is a Limited company registered with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council. The hospital is been situated at Bombo Road and over the years it has built into mini hospitals that provide primary, secondary, and tertiary healthcare services.
Case Medical Centre is an ISO-certified health facility with an accredited laboratory. Currently, it has 100 beds with a modern health facility that provides general and specialized health services. The hospital has over 30 general practitioners and 50 specialists. In addition, case Medical Centre has OTs, Dialysis units, ICU, Diagnostic X-rays, a Children’s Ward, Laboratories, Ultrasound, HIV management services, Immunization, Ambulance services, Physiotherapy, and a labor suite with antenatal and postnatal care. All the services are available 24 hours 7 days a week. Case hospital services are accessible to Uganda’s population and the neighboring country.
3 Pillars of Case Medical Centre
- Vision: To attain the Pinnacle of Medicine
- Mission: To provide quality health services in a friendly and professional environment.
- Core Values: Excellence, Service and Professionalism, Accountability, and Courtesy
|Years of Services||25+|
|Ambulance Services||24 Hours|
|Case Medical Centre started in||1995|
|Owner of Case Hospital||Dr. A.K. Sebbaale|
|Is COVID 19 test is conducted at Case Hospital||Yes|
|To book an appointment||Message us|
Doctor List at Case Hospital
- Dr. Frank Kyeyune
- Dr. Anne Amate
- Dr. Joseph Isanga
- Dr. Kibirige Davis
Services offers at Case Hospital
- In-patient Services
- 80 beds are there for accommodation ranging from semi-private, private, VIP rooms.
- It is a well-stocked pharmacy hospital. Pharmacists are highly qualified and experienced in medicine.
- Ambulance: 24 hours available
- Operating Theatre
- OTs are been fully equipped.
- It caters to plastic, traumas, orthopedic, bone tumors, tendon diseases, neurosurgery, and correction of deformities.
- Siemens Technology – used for breast cancer scanning and early detection
- Occupational Health
- Provide wellness check-up services for organizations and employees
- Give free health education sessions
- Online Consultant is also available.
- Intensive Care Services
- They are been staffed with Specialists, physicians, nurses, and therapists.
- The unit is been equipped with Incubation, Ventilation, Defibrillators, hemofiltration, Renal dialysis, and monitoring equipment.
- Modern laboratory
- Carry over 200 types of test
- It works with accuracy and authenticity of results
- Full Range of Imaging Services
- Imaging Services using modern technology equipment
- The renal Unit is been equipped with both peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis.
- It is run by renal physicians and experienced nurses who is capable of treating renal complications such as kidney failure and hypertension.
- Delivery Services
- Manage mothers’ health through their pregnancy from antenatal to delivery and post-natal care.
- CT Scan
Modern facilities are been provided and staff members are been renowned physicians and experienced nurses are present.
- Private rooms
- Visitors room
- Waiting Room
World-class services are also been provided in PLASTIC SURGERY Such as:
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Vagina Tightening
- Breast Lift
- Breast Enlargement
- Arm lift, etc.
Case Hospital – Specialist Services
A branch of medicine that specializes in diagnosing and treating the blood vessels, heart, and circulatory system.
Diseases include heart rhythm problems, heart failure, and coronary heart disease.
It is the maintenance of healthy teeth. It refers to oral hygiene and cleaning the teeth and mouth to prevent dental disorders.
Diseases include cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer.
It deals with the skin issues. A dermatologist deals with skin, hair, and nail problems. Dermatology can be of different types such as medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, Surgical dermatology, etc.
Diseases include skin cancer, skin infection, hair loss, Scalp infection, etc.
Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
If you are above 50, it is a significant step in managing your health or suffering from digestive issues.
The esophagus, small intestine, and stomach are been viewed through the mouth using a thin flexible tube called an Endoscopy.
The large intestine, rectum, and colon are been viewed through a rectum called colonoscopy.
General Surgery covers the main areas of surgical treatment. Such as the breast, abdomen, blood vessels, head and neck, and digestive tract.
3 types of surgery are Emergency, Urgent, and Scheduled Surgery.
A physician specialized in internal medicine and sub-specialized in ID (Infectious Diseases) mainly in HIV.
It is a type of surgery that allows surgeons to access the tummy, abdomen, and pelvis without making a large cut or Incision in the skin.
Surgeries performed are Biopsies, Endometriosis Surgery, Small tumor removal, Urethral, and Vaginal reconstruction surgery, etc.
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
It is a branch of medicine that specialized in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology mainly deal with the female reproductive system.
Maternity means “A state of being a mother or motherhood.”
A medical specialty concerned with the nervous system. Symptoms of nervous system disorders such as:
headache that changes, loss of feeling, memory loss, weakness of muscle strength, lack of coordination, mental ability is been impaired, etc.
Neurological disabilities include epilepsy, autism, brain tumors, neuromuscular disorders, and ADD.
The study deals with kidneys and their diseases in adults and pediatrics.
It is a diagnosis and treatment of eye problems. Diseases that are been cure by ophthalmology are Cataracts, retinal disease, corneal disease, eyelid, and orbital disorders, strabismus, ocular neoplasms, glaucoma, and neuro-ophthalmologic disorders.
Orthopedic Surgeons treat problems related to musculoskeletal trauma, spine disease, degenerative diseases, sports injuries, infections, etc.
Knee Arthroscopy, Hip Replacement Surgery, ACL Reconstruction Surgery, Ankle Repair, Spinal Surgeries, Shoulder Replacement Surgeries, etc.
The branch of medicine focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.
Psychiatry problems such as panic disorders, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, personality disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorders
A urologist deals with the female and male urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
Urologic problems such as prostate problems, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and bladder control problems
Specialist Internal Medicine
The branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of multi-system and undifferentiated disease and their process.
It studies condition that affects internal organ such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, lung disease, and hypertension.
The branch of medicine that uses imaging technology to diagnose and treat disease. The 2 different areas of radiology are diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology and imaging such as X-ray, CT Scan, MRI, etc.
Case Hospital Cost
|Popular Treatment||Avg. Cost in Kampala|
|Eyes Surgery (Per eye)||2630|
Telemedicine Services at Case Hospital
- Telemedicine is also been refers to as e-medicine it delivers healthcare services, including exams and consultation over telecommunications.
- By keeping patients and health workers’ safety in mind, telemedicine is been provided to many patients with the risk of contagious infections.
- 3 types of telemedicine are real-time interactive medicine, store-and-forward, and remote monitoring.
- Examples of telemedicine are:
- remote medical diagnosis
- video consultation with the specialist
- digital transmission of medical imagining.
- Case Hospital provides telemedicine via phone, video, email to communicate and share diagnosis reports, and prescription.
- Telemedicine services include psychotherapy, physical therapy, primary care consultations, and emergency services.
To Register an Appointment at Case Hospital
- At the reception, fill out all relevant data about the patient.
- Mention if you are a new patient or a regular patient.
- If any medical insurance fills out the medical insurance claim form.
- Pay the consultant fees. If differs depends on which doctor you are going to see.
- Wait for the doctor and follow all patients’ guide advice.
- Every patient gets a Unique Identification Number which will be use to retrieve data on every repeat visit.
Case Hospital Health Insurance
- To know about the medical insurance of the Case hospital you can visit the CASEMedcare department which is in charge of all medical insurance.
- If you have any medical insurance you can also talk to them about that and get all the information about their insurance policy.
Reviews of Case Hospital
- Provide general and specialized health services.
- One of the oldest and best hospitals in Uganda
- Doctors are very friendly, and good listeners.
- Staff and health professional treat their patient very nicely.
- Medical equipment is of modern technology.
- From consultation to the treatment process is very smooth.
- Every detail of the surgery is been provided earlier.
- Video consultation is provided for the emergency patient also.
- Test results are been provided on the same day.
Different Location of Case Hospital