Paragon Hospital Cost and Reviews
Paragon Hospital is a private, for-profit hospital situated in Kampala, Uganda. It is one of the city’s top five private tertiary care hospitals. Paragon Hospital was been constructed in 2004 with 400 beds facility and its first patients were been admitted in 2007. They provide specialized services and hired specialized physicians for the better care of their patients. The hospital aims to fill the gaps between the patients and specialized doctors who can’t afford it. The hospital offers fast and reliable services and delivers healthcare services in Uganda and neighboring countries. Paragon Hospital major focuses on prenatal, Intrapartum, postpartum, and fertility services.
The departments of Paragon Hospital consist of Cardiology, Theater and Surgery, Pharmacy, Inpatient, Medical Laboratory, and Outpatient. Paragon Hospital is famously known for its fertility services. The top 7 fertility treatments used medically are fertility drugs, egg freezing, surrogacy, donor eggs, natural cycle IVF, IVF, artificial insemination, and intrauterine insemination.
Paragon Fertility Center – Kampala
Why choose Paragon Hospital for fertility services?
- Paragon fertility center provides
- Personalized Patient Care
- Depth and Breadth of Services
- Multidisciplinary Team
- Evidence-based Treatments
- Services provided at Paragon Fertility Center
- Artificial Insemination (It includes Donor Insemination)
- Psychosocial Counselling (Referred to as the human face of fertility treatment)
- Egg and Sperm Donation
- Family Balancing
- Advanced Ultrasonography
- In Vitro fertilization (IVF) (The most used assisted reproductive technology)
- The process of examination is Diagnosis, treatment, confirmation of pregnancy, and any obstetrical examination if recommended by an Obstetrician.
Paragon Hospital – Maternity
The maternity facilities included in Paragon Hospital are
-Patients’ diet during the hospital stay
-Nursing care and routine consumables
-Baby check-up by Pediatrician after birth
-Hospital stay in a private room after delivery
-Normal Delivery and Labor room
Normal Delivery Packages covers
- Meals and Midwifery Care
- Standard drugs and Sundries
- Professional fee
- Labor Suite
The Cost of Normal Delivery charges is UGX 940000 ($251.20).
- Safe Motherhood
- Paragon Fertility Center
- Postnatal Clinic
- Acute Care
- General Ailments
- Ear Nose Throat
- Nursing Care
- Admission Rooms
Treatments and Paragon Hospital Cost
A urologist treats problems related to the urinary system. It includes the bladder, kidneys, ureters, and urethra.
Cost of Urology Surgery in Uganda.
- Cystoscopy $250
- Lithotropsy $1200
- Inguinal Hernia $1700
- Radical Prostatectomy $5500
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty $1800
- Radical Nephrectomy $4000
- Postnatal refers to those concerning the baby.
- Postnatal Clinic care includes the prevention, early detection, and treatment of complications, and counseling on breastfeeding, immunization, birth spacing, and maternal nutrition.
- And in the clinic, a medical checkup is also done to check the baby and mother are doing well and recovering well.
Common illnesses are stomach aches, allergies, mononucleosis, colds and flu, headaches, diarrhea, and conjunctivitis.
Provide the finest dental health treatments in Uganda. Highly-skilled specialists physicians. It is equipped with complete range of treatments.
Cost of Dental Surgery in Uganda
- Dental Crown $106
- Pediatric Dentistry $900
- Cosmetic Dentistry $590
- Orthodontics $1000
- Teeth Whitening $500
- Restorations $1250
- Periodontal Treatment $1700
- Dental Implants $1500
- Dental Bridge $160 per cap
- The specialized doctors who deal with the musculoskeletal system are called Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Common orthopedic surgery is spinal surgery, knee arthroscopy, shoulder arthroscopy, hip replacement surgery, ACL reconstruction surgery, Ankle repair, sholuder repalcement surgery.
Cost of Orthopedic Surgery in Uganda
- The ortho surgery cost in Uganda can vary depending on which type of surgery you opt for and on which hospital you choose.
- The estimated cost can be $1000 to $10,000
ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat) Surgery
- ENT services provide treat various diseases related to the ear, nose, and throat.
- The consultant fee for an ENT doctor is $26.72.
Pediatric surgeons treat children from birth to late adolescence. In addition, there are various minor and major surgeries are been operated such as general pediatric surgery, surgery for vascular malformations, surgery for congenital disorders, inflammatory bowel disease surgery, cancer surgery, and chest wall surgery.
It is a surgical procedure to remove the skin covering the tip of the penis.
Cost of Circumcision Surgery in Uganda is between $30 to $60.
Paragon Hospital Reviews – Kampala
The past patient states that the hospital provides the best services to their patients. Doctors are very experienced and skilled people. The fertility center of Paragon Hospital is the best services provided at the clinic. The environment is spotless and hygienic. Patients also visit from abroad. The hospital is a top-rated healthcare industry in Uganda. Pre-examination and post-recovery periods are smooth in the process. Healthcare professionals and nurses took great care of their patients.
Address of Paragon Hospital, Kampala, Uganda
|Behind the block 31 of Bugolobi flats., Plot 6B/7B, Luthuli Avenue, Fifth Close, Bugolobi/P.O. Box 21387, Kampala, Uganda|
|Please message us|
To Book an Appointment
|Visit the Official site or You can contact us here.|