Mediheal Hospital Eldoret
Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre – Eldoret was established in the year 2002 as a leading healthcare provider in East Africa Region with a high focus on quality, cost effective health care services and to provide international standard medical care within reach of every individual.
Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre – Eldoret provides an attractive and welcoming environment for patients and visitors with modern consulting rooms and in-patient services through which patients benefit from modern healthcare facilities.
- Be the first one to rate!
Best Medical Treatment in India
Mediheal healthcare services have been redesigned around the needs of the patient to enhance the quality of care and speed up diagnosis and treatment. Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre is affiliated to more than 250 insurance companies and corporate clients throughout the East African region. We have considerable and commendable experience in the health care industry and we believe we are best equipped to provide quality healthcare services.
The Mediheal Group is professionally governed by a highly experienced Board of Directors, Founder and Chairman, Dr. S.R Mishra a renowned Gynaecologist and Fertility expert, internationally known for his academic, professional and managerial excellence.
Dr. Pallavi Mishra also a founding board member of the Mediheal Group of Hospitals, is a renowned Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and has worked in the field of IVF for the past 8 years. She manages Intra, Pre, and Post ART patients actively at Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre – Eldoret, Kenya.
Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre – Eldoret also boasts of renowned resident doctors in the areas of Internal Medicine, Gynaecology, Dentistry, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology and Pathology.
At Eldoret we attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to Trauma, Neurology, Cardiac, Renal, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology. Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and High Dependency Unit (HDU) are unique in the North rift region.
Currently, Eldoret has a capacity of more than 150 fully equipped beds, 4 operating theatres, state-of-the-art Casualty Unit, Maternity Wards, (1.5 Tesla) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines, and 1 (64 slice) Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanner among other advanced equipment.
Currently Mediheal Hospital & Fertility Centre – Eldoret has an expansion program of establishing a state-of-the-art Doctor’s Plaza which will include an Accident & Emergency unit with a Modern Theatre, Radiology Unit, Laboratory Unit, and Cardiac and Renal Centers. In the event of emergencies, the hospital offers ambulatory and evacuation services with a modern ambulance equipped with ICU facilities that is available round-the-clock.
Additionally, our innovative approach to healthcare provision enables us to be the pioneers in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as test tube babies and IVF), non -invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery, amongst others. This has enabled us over the years to effectively serve thousands of patients within Africa.
Our differentiators as world class healthcare providers are:
- We do not collect any deposit when patients get registered to be admitted.
- We have invested in state of the art ICU equipment and provide top notch ICU services across our locations.
- We are the pioneers in IVF treatment with the highest success rate in the region.
- One of the top celebrated Gynaecologists is available round-the-clock to take care of the needs of the patients.
- We provide comprehensive orthopaedic services managed by our committed in house Orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have resident doctors available 24/7.
- We have affiliations with all insurance companies and corporate clients and are supported by a range of specialty doctors.
- We have state-of-the art operating theatres that have a committed team of experts providing extraordinary service
- Our Advanced Pathology services includes a range of over 4500 tests
- We have a dedicated team of in-house Radiologists who manage our Radiology services that include MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, ECO, and ECG.
- As a group, we boast a current capacity of 250 fully equipped beds.
- We have installed state-of-the art Haemodialysis units and provide continuous dialysis support to our patients.
- We have introduced innovative Non-invasive Pain Management treatments with endoscopic disc operations.
- Our exclusive and cutting-edge Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery department is headed by some of the world-renowned specialists.
- We have introduced many day care procedures, innovative key hole surgeries with minimum stay in the hospital.