Mediheal Hospital Nairobi
We have two facilities in Nairobi, and one each in Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kigali offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic services. Within these facilities we attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to trauma, neurology, cardiac, renal, gynaecology, and gastroenterology. Our group’s facilities comprises of over 250 beds, seven operating theatres, two Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines and three Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners among other advanced equipment. Additionally, our innovative approach to healthcare provision has enabled us to be the pioneers in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as Test Tube Babies and IVF), non-invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery, amongst others. This has enabled us over the years to effectively serve thousands of patients.
- Be the first one to rate!
Best Medical Treatment in India
Our differentiators as world class healthcare providers are:
- We do not collect any deposit when patients get registered to be admitted.
- We have invested in state of the art ICU equipment and provide top notch ICU services across our locations.
- We are the pioneers in IVF treatment with the highest success rate in the region.
- One of the top celebrated Gynaecologists is available round-the-clock to take care of the needs of the patients.
- We provide comprehensive orthopaedic services managed by our committed in house Orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have resident doctors available 24/7.
- We have affiliations with all insurance companies and corporate clients and are supported by a range of specialty doctors.
- We have state-of-the art operating theatres that have a committed team of experts providing extraordinary service
- Our Advanced Pathology services includes a range of over 4500 tests
- We have a dedicated team of in-house Radiologists who manage our Radiology services that include MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, ECO, and ECG.
- As a group, we boast a current capacity of 250 fully equipped beds.
- We have installed state-of-the art Haemodialysis units and provide continuous dialysis support to our patients.
- We have introduced innovative Non-invasive Pain Management treatments with endoscopic disc operations.
- Our exclusive and cutting-edge Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery department is headed by some of the world-renowned specialists.
- We have introduced many day care procedures, innovative key hole surgeries with minimum stay in the hospital.
To be the most responsive and innovative healthcare provider, thus positively impacting communities in Africa and beyond.
- To provide medical care of international standards that is affordable by every individual
- To achieve and maintain excellence in health education and research and provide for the benefit of humanity
- To transcend the realm of curative care with a new focus on preventive care
- To build an infrastructure that will create an environment to protect and nurture our future generation
Our core values include:
- Sense of Urgency
- Respect for people
Mediheal prides itself in offering the following Advanced Medical Services to enhance the experience of patients, and become one of the leading healthcare providers in East Africa.
Specialty Out Patient Clinics
- Clinical Medicine
- Neurology Neurosurgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- General Surgery
- Daycare Surgery
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Obs & Gynecology Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- GI Endoscopy
- Pediatric Surgery
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology)- IVF
Advanced Radiology Diagnosis
- MRI (1.5 Tesla)
- CT (64 Slice) Scan
- 4D Ultrasound
- Digital X-Ray
Pathology & Lab Medicine
Advanced Cardio Diagnostics