Mediheal Hospital Nakuru
Mediheal Hospital, Nakuru was established in the year 2010 as a leading healthcare provider in East Africa Region with a high focus on quality, cost effective healthcare services and to provide international standard medical care within the reach of every individual.
Mediheal Hospital, Nakuru provides an attractive and welcoming environment for patients and visitors with modern consulting rooms and in-patient services through which Patients benefit from modern healthcare facilities. Mediheal healthcare services have been redesigned around the needs of the patient to enhance the quality of care and speed up diagnosis and treatment.
- Be the first one to rate!
Best Medical Treatment in India
Mediheal Hospital, Nakuru boasts of renowned resident doctors in the areas of
Within these facilities we attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
High Dependency Unit (HDU)
In the event of emergencies, the hospital offers ambulatory and evacuation services with a modern ambulance equipped with ICU facilities and available 24 hours.
Mediheal Hospital, Nakuru currently has a capacity of more than 120 fully equipped beds, operating theatres, state-of-the-art Casualty Unit, Maternity Ward, and 4 (64 slice) Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners among other advanced equipment.
Our differentiators as world class healthcare providers are:
- We do not collect any deposit when patients get registered to be admitted.
- We have invested in state of the art ICU equipment and provide top notch ICU services across our locations.
- We are the pioneers in IVF treatment with the highest success rate in the region.
- One of the top celebrated Gynaecologists is available round-the-clock to take care of the needs of the patients.
- We provide comprehensive orthopaedic services managed by our committed in house Orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have resident doctors available 24/7.
- We have affiliations with all insurance companies and corporate clients and are supported by a range of specialty doctors.
- We have state-of-the art operating theatres that have a committed team of experts providing extraordinary service
- Our Advanced Pathology services includes a range of over 4500 tests
- We have a dedicated team of in-house Radiologists who manage our Radiology services that include MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, ECO, and ECG.
- As a group, we boast a current capacity of 250 fully equipped beds.
- We have installed state-of-the art Haemodialysis units and provide continuous dialysis support to our patients.
- We have introduced innovative Non-invasive Pain Management treatments with endoscopic disc operations.
- Our exclusive and cutting-edge Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery department is headed by some of the world-renowned specialists.
- We have introduced many day care procedures, innovative key hole surgeries with minimum stay in the hospital.